My girlfriend has just called me bald brain, and dumped me.

G

She was standing there shouting at me, as I cowered under the table gripping my hair loss bag.

It all started while I was eating my chocolate cake.

She approached me and said that I spend more time with my hair loss bag, then I do with her.

At first, I was shocked.

I didn’t know she felt this way.

So I denied it.

Their I was, sitting in my chair, wearing my knee length grey socks, my regaine extra strength 5% vest and a pair of Y-fronts. I had chocolate cake all over my face and mouth.

I was also wearing a bib.

A bib.

She was not impressed and required my full attention.

I then reluctantly started to listen.

That’s when, to my horror, she made me decide - it was either her or the hair loss bag.

I had to choose

Dilemma.

I sheepishly gazed up at her

Then gazed at my hair loss bag.

I gazed back up at her again

Then I unzipped my hair loss bag.

In my hair loss bag was my Regaine Extra Strength 5%, my travel size black Toppik, my Toppik pump, my Norwood scale chart, a comb, and last of all, my action figure of Gertrude Norwood - the co-founder of the Norwood scale.

I was always quite proud of my hair loss bag.

It has always been there for me.

I then zipped up my hair loss bag, to find my wife was staring daggers at me.

She required a decision.

Now.

I had chocolate cake all over my mouth and vest. I was looking like Louis from Ghostbusters.

I paused for a minute.

It was all quiet.

I had to decide.

I then started to look at the floor, sheepishly.

As I was gazing at the floor in an embarrassed manner, I quietly muttered the answer.

She replied “pardon!â€

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know this guy is joking around now. All of this storys are fake. I think he is trying to make fun of bald people.

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah!

Like... stop picking on us..!

No-o-o-o-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner,

Why don't you gather up these posts and publish a book "Gunner & Noorwood" or something like that. Or possibly run a cartoon series in one of the major newspapers ??

Whammy

Reaction score
if someone tried to come between me and my Gertrude Norwood action figure I'd em. Kill em I tell yah! KILL EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Stories or no stories, Gunner is still going bald. He hates it. But, he will have to come to terms with the fact he's going to be bald in a few years time.

wheyface33

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahahahaah that was a good one Gunner, add this to the classics.

twmajors

Established Member
Reaction score
I love em' keep them coming. I look forward to the next one you psycho swedish freak. :freaked2: