My hair looks so good today!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I look like I'm not balding at all atm! I feel like conquering the world! I got no idea how it fell so nicely today :S. Tomorrow it will look like crap again :(.
What about you?

ali777

Reaction score
Don't look at the mirror during the day :whistle:

I go through all sorts of emotions during the day. Every single time I visit the bathroom, I look at the mirror. I even thought of buzzing my hair just to liberate myself but I know it's not gonna suit me.

I feel good about my hair at the moment. It's not the same as two years ago, but it's better than last year.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Why do you have an nw6 for your avatar? Why do people have bald and slick in their names, when they aren't really bald? Anoying!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
But aren't YOU bald, GHG? :roll:

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
i know exactly what you mean...you go into this temporary denial for a little while and realize that confident and happy inner person is still alive and well just in hiding.
then that thought slips back into your head "but tomorrow or next month or next year it might be much worse" and youre back in the slight funk.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Your'e right, I'm just a terrible person, insane actually. Just ask GHG. OOps, now that I know I'm insane.... that means that I must be normal again. Hooray for logic.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, hooray for your logic for sure. The "you're not crazy if you realize it yourself" was more a saying than anything else. Of course a dumb-*** like you takes everything he reads literally.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't understand you. You're not making any sense. :dunno:

Fanjeera

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Why do you have an nw6 for your avatar? Why do people have bald and slick in their names, when they aren't really bald? Anoying!
Because that's where my hairline is heading. After a few years (17 atm) I am a NW6-7.

s.a.f

Reaction score
If you want to look at it like that, you're going to die one day aswell. :roll:

IBM

Reaction score
After three days of good looking hair today my hair is a crap and i just cant style it. Well I did, i put lots of Garnier gel foam but its no good. Good Lord today is Sunday so i'll stay in home and wait for tomorrow (i hope tomorrow is a good looking day :( ).

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
uncomfortable man said:
Because that's where my hairline is heading. After a few years (17 atm) I am a NW6-7.
Wait, so what Norwood are you now at 17? NW1, maybe nw1.5?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Fanjeera said:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=48002[/url] -- my hairline is exactly like that. And when I pull my hair back from the fringe it looks like I only have the sides covered.
I know there's no slowly balding crap for me. When I get 20 I will get the horseshoe and it will remain the rest of my life. My grand grandfather had the same hairline, if you can call a NW6-7 that, as my uncle and father. BUT I'm starting finasteride soon.

What about you? One of the lucky ones who got their horseshoe at 30s?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
So you're receeding. Hows your crown? That is a mature hairline for only seventeen, if your hair actually looks like his. I first noticed my hair loss around 24, but I'm sure I've been loosing it for years before. Weather or not you wind up an nw6,7 is unsure. You might just have a really mature hairline and keep that until your fifty. :dunno: Either way you could always get on the meds at this stage and prevent any possible future loss.