My hair loss with photos

resu

Reaction score
Is it bad enough to get an hair transplant without fear of shock loss? I would just need around 800 grafts in order to be able to do a decent comb-over to win a few more years. Now it's just the corners that need to get as bad as the middle and then the crown which isn't too bad yet but if I had decent hair decent in the middle I could do a fauxhawk and buzz the sides which is a look that suits me very well. This look doesn't, makes my face look square because I don't have hair in the middle but have plenty on the corner of the head! Gee thanks! And to think it was just a little thinning in the middle, now it's a huge square with thinner temples by the month. Only a couple of years until it got like this, you think you've made it but you never know when this garbage will hit you and then it's all gone.

LHj73B6.jpg

p6t7SBz.jpg

I restarted minoxidil but it's too soon for a shed if it does ever happen.

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
I think minoxidil and finasteride would do more for you than 800 grafts but to each his own I guess.

resu

Reaction score
The problem is that there are many slick spots meaning the follicles are well beyond recovery, I need a boost beyond what finasteride and minoxidil could accomplish and don't want to mess with finasteride after that first week on it.

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem is that there are many slick spots meaning the follicles are well beyond recovery, I need a boost beyond what finasteride and minoxidil could accomplish and don't want to mess with finasteride after that first week on it.
What did you expererience that week on finasteride?

resu

Reaction score
The typical ball ache which was very sharp and disconcerting.

resu

Reaction score
I have to say that Minoxidil if it works really works, looking at these photos I can see how I responded to it like the studies showed. I've started with Kirkland liquid 5% and used it only once a day (every single day since November 2014) from 0.5 ml to a 1 ml. Since late feb 2015 I use 1ml 2% liquid. For a few weeks when starting I was applying the full 2ml of 5% and I felt too much pressure on my eyes, they were always tired but once a day works great just need to find out if the 2% is enough to maintain the gains from the 5%.

No itch or scalp issues, no flakiness or anything, I thought I bought bogus minoxidil since it was from eBay and I wasn't feeling anything like burning or irritation but it worked, I don't have a digital camera anymore so I can post before and after photos. It's not a cure but it's enough to look socially presentable, to go to the barber and style without looking like I have a combover which was what happened before I started minoxidil. I had to start minoxidil because it really hit a critical point, everyone could tell I was balding, now only if you pay close attention or are a Norwood spotter even though it didn't regrow anything, it's just that those 0.5 mm hairs now grow longer and bit thicker.

It's amazing how I can no longer touch the head and feel the naked scalp, it's a really nasty and disgusting feeling, it's sickening to feel the scalp, I felt like I was just... unhealthy with a disease, it's just gross and was the reason I was just buzzing the hair.

I washed my hair today and I didn't feel the naked scalp and thought how weird it is to feel hair in my mid/vertex section and it's only been 3 years since balding became apparent. This is something I knew, just a few hairs in the mid scalp and I can style the hair and baldness is no longer a worry... until it progresses but for now it's holding up until CB or something else comes up.

If you're balding and don't want to at least use minoxidil because "it's too cumbersome, too much work, it's oily, it's this and that" then don't go crying that balding makes your life so unfair.

resu

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm only using Fructis Stemoxydine these days, so far it seems worse after one bottle and a half of this stuff which is a problem with topical applications because of all the gunk in the hairs and scalp. Can't do a natural comb over like I could when I was on minoxidil, that made all the difference even though the regrowth wasn't incredible but it was enough to give the illusion of coverage. L'Oreal states that it's clinically proven to get 1700 new hairs for Neogenic and +1000 for the Fructis branded Stemoxydine, I've yet to see them.

I wish I could get some regrowth in the middle, even long pigmented vellus hairs would help, all those small hairs that don't grow past 1 cm or less, at 6 cm or longer would make a big difference when you have diffused hair loss.

At this point I've admitted defeat and got used to the idea that people will see me as a guy with thinning hair.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started Stemoxydine from Neogenic just over a week ago, I mix my RU58841 into it and use the product as an upgraded vehicle now. Stemoxydine is supposed to be like a mild version of Minoxidil, the function is to counteract hypoxia, something like that if I remember correctly. I currently haven't researched a whole lot about this treatment. I am looking forward to this treatment improving my hair just like you, even if it will be at a minor level.

I saw your previous post that you don't want to use RU58841 because of possible batches varying in quality. Since you can't take Finasteride, it may be your best option if you want to keep the hair you have left and maybe even get decent regrowth along with using Minoxidil and Stemoxydine. Do you know about TheKaneShop? That's where I buy my RU58841, I've ordered from there quite a few times and I've never had a problem of any sort. It's also been tested for 99+ percent purity, and will come with a paper showing the date when it was synthesized, proof of purchase, etcetera.

Please don't give up on your hair especially if you still have a nice amount left. I know this male pattern baldness curse is really hard to deal with, I know exactly how you feel about it. Keep on fighting it strongly resu, hair loss is never an easy thing for anyone and certainly hasn't been easy for me.