My hair loss

Alecu100

Reaction score
Hello guys, 24 year old male here. I have been balding for the past 3 years now.

So far I have lost around 1-2 centimeters at my temples and I can feel some thinning at the crown.

I have started propecia and rogaine. Will it help at all? I want to keep my hair until I am 30 at least. And maybe get a small hair transplant.

Was my hair loss slow or fast? What if I get a small hair transplant at my temples, would I be able to live with it a long time without any further transplants. I just want to make it past 35 with a decent head of hair. After 35 I can kiss the hair goodbye. With some clever combing you can't tell that I have lost hair at my temples.

So far the only results that I have felt for myself is thickening of the crow and greatly reduced hair fall, like 3 or 4 times less than before.

I plan to also add keto shampoo and use a laser comb. Does it really help?

My father is a bit bald too but he carefully covered his hair. At 40 years he already had quite an M shape hairline.

But even after 20 years he still never quite reached norwood 3. Just some diffuse thinning all over but that's about it.

Other than that I am fine. I also have a pretty round head and I don't mind really having a buzz cut. It really makes me cute and funny :D.

B

bappenlabapp

I stopped hair loss with massage. Read on here

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9446-detumescence-therapy-dedicated-volunteers-wanted

or see my thread http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/78034-35-Norwood-2-Massage-and-Dermaroller

Propecia may get you depression and erectile problems, look out for that. Minoxidil might make your skin age fast, especially around the eyes. I used minoxidil for 5+ years, and in the last year the skin around my eyes has gotten wrinklish. Now I stopped it completely.

Shampoos are generally said to help only slightly because the contact with the skin is really short. Even if you leave it in 10 minutes, that´s only 10 minutes. Laser comb - well, I don´t know but its kinda expensive for something that is not guaranteed to work. But if you feel positive about it, try it.

Try the massage thing, I am certain you can at least stop the loss. Go crazy kneading your scalp, easiest is to do it with a towel after showering. Be careful not to slide fingers or towel on the skin as not to rip hair out, only slide the skin on the skull bone.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, something else. Some people believe hair loss is coming from an inflammation process in your skin. Onion can help with that. It smells, but hey. Google it...