My hair surgery with DHI Global London

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilus2013

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been looking for a hair restoration company for my next surgery and decided to go ahead with DHI Global London Clinic.
I had a strip surgery done a long time ago ( 1997 I think) by Dr. May in London. I am looking for another session and I think this is my last donor area so I need to make sure I cover all my angles to ensure this will be a success. DHI also agreed to get rid of my scar I have from the old strip surgery by a SMP wihtout any extra cost. This is good news to me as I can never get a short hair cut without exposing the scar at the back.

I have seen some old comments/posts on DHI services on some forums so want to know whether anyone who had any recent experience (good or bad) like to share that info with me. I have spoken to DHI staff in detail about my reservations due to these forum comments. They do not agree with these old comments and asked me to publish the details of my surgery from the beginning to the end including the progress using pictures on any forum I choose. I thought that was a brave proposal as their work will be exposed to thousands of users on this forum along only. And I told them if I go ahead I will be posting my progress on all hair forums I can find. They had no issues with it and they happily accepted that challenge. The agreed surgery date is roughly in two weeks time. I will also add my current photoes before the surgery.

Any help and comments are highly appreciated guys.

Thank you ...

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They do not agree with these old comments and asked me to publish the details of my surgery on any forum I choose.

I told them if I go ahead I will be posting my progress on all hair forums I can find.

They had no issues with it and they happily accepted that challenge.

Yeaaaaahhh ... well that was nice of them. Did any of the folks at DHI articulate the fact that they're just encouraging you to steal free advertising for them? For procedures that bank them tens of thousands of dollars? Please ask the kind people at DHI to use the "honest" approach, and contact the web sites directly, like professionals, if they wish to advertise their services on our web site.

I can confidently say I speak on behalf of every hair loss web site owner when I say that. Hilarious ...

This section of the forums is always nothing but infomercials from hair transplant companies, their reps, and their patients receiving kickbacks.

Totally tired of it.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.