My hairline (photo's)

Kuit

Reaction score
Hee,

My name is Merji i'm about a month 26 years old. About this months ago i got my first Telogen Effluvium experience. After 2 months it slowed down. Because of really serious stress and panic
i've got my second Telogen Effluvium now, not as bad as the first one. I never really look at my hairline but because of Telogen Effluvium i noticed my hairline was receded. I'm using ketoconazol now (can this cause little shedding?)

Other medication: Prevalin (allergies) Cetirizine (allergies) Flixotide (contains corticosteroid for allergies & asthma)
Using before: Lexapro & beta blockers. (and many more)

ik2.png

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously? What are you doing on this forum?

Go enjoy your full head of hair.

Kuit

Reaction score
I've folliculitis and telogen effluvium. And as you can see i'm thinning at the front i don't know if it's because of years of medication abuse or male pattern baldness. My brother has a thinning that shows a nw2. My father is a Norwood 3 front and a nw4 vertex. My maternal grandfather has a juvanile hairline and so is al his sons.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
I truly see no thinning there (yet?). I would wait and see until you can be sure. Even womens' hairlines sometimes look thinner. I don't think you have reason to worry yet. Do you have questions to people?