My Hairloss Story - Introduction

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm 22 years old and suffering from male pattern baldness. For the last two years my hairline has been slowly receding, i've gotten to the point where i can no longer hide it that well, it's really bothering me. I have tried propecia - finasteride and suffered devastating side effects which lead to my testosterone crashing and a lot of side effects which took 6 months to recover from. I am currently using Nizoral and small doses of saw palmetto. I was thinking about trying Regenepure - Tricomin - Saw Palmetto. Are there any other efficient treatments besides spironolactone, rogaine and finasteride?

Any questions welcome.

Be greatful for any help.

Kind Regards,

blondguy

Reaction score
What exactly were your side effects?

Also you should remember that often side effects are temporary and they should not scare you away from taking a drug.

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly were your side effects?

Also you should remember that often side effects are temporary and they should not scare you away from taking a drug.

It really made me question the drug industry. Really messed up side effects my friend, i'm talking complete disconnection from downstairs, numbness, brain-fog, depression(never experienced this in my life), Muscle twitching and atrophy, steady decline in testosterone, testicular pain, temporary shrinkage, hot flushes . I have all the blood work and write up from Doctors if anyone's interested. Sounds pretty full on considering some of these side effects aren't listed but i think it had a lot to do with my hormones crashing.

There's a lot of speculation that Post finasteride syndrome is a bunch of guys being hypocondriacs. I never thought it would happen to me..but it did.

I'm completely turned off and never touching finasteride again.

I really don't know why I had a severe reaction to it. I'm a fit healthy 22 year old.

Don't let my experience ruin it for you, though blocking DHT our most potent male hormone is not going to help your sexual performance and that alpha feeling of being male.

Cheers,

Aeroes

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 years old and suffering from male pattern baldness. For the last two years my hairline has been slowly receding, i've gotten to the point where i can no longer hide it that well, it's really bothering me. I have tried propecia - finasteride and suffered devastating side effects which lead to my testosterone crashing and a lot of side effects which took 6 months to recover from. I am currently using Nizoral and small doses of saw palmetto. I was thinking about trying Regenepure - Tricomin - Saw Palmetto. Are there any other efficient treatments besides spironolactone, rogaine and finasteride?

Any questions welcome.

Be greatful for any help.

Kind Regards,

Anyone?