My journey - getting my curls back - Big 3.

TwoGoats

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm 21 years old lad, soon to turn 22 and I started to lose my hair at the age of 18. Pretty much all of the males from the family have andorgenic alopecia (6 out of 7). But by the looks of it I am probably the one with the fastest hair loss.

I started my hair loss fight pretty much a year ago. But because I was afraid of finasteride (quite stupid choice) then I took nettle root, pumpkin seed oil and make saw palmetto hair mask that was combined with some other oils. I didn't notice any real regrowth but it seemed to me that it maintained my hair in some degree. At the time I also had a hair transplant with 800 crafts for my temples but because there is only 1 doctor who does it in my country (Estonia) then he pretty much screwed it up as You can see it in the picture. He also didn't mention about finasteride and said that I should minoxidil but he didn't believe that it will really work, so I didn't use it neither.

Right now I am really optimistic that finasteride, minoxidil and keto will help me. As there has been countless other success stories and I am certain to follow in their paths and carve my own while doing that.

Right now this is my routine -

• finasteride - 1x 1,25mg every day
  • Minoxidil - 2x a day (Foam in the morning and liquid in the evening)
  • Regenpure DR keto shampoo 3x a week (started from 13.10.14)
  • Retin-A 3x a week (started from 10.10.14)
  • Multivitamin
  • Omega 3 oil
  • Biotin 5000mg - Once every 2 days (started from 18.10.14)

I started it 2 days ago (14.09.2014) and I am looking to keep this thread updated every month. I also ordered Biotin and Regenpure DR keto shampoo and both should arrive quite soon.

I also work out 3 times a day (gym), eat quite healthy, don't really smoke or drink alcohol and also quite lately stopped PM'ing.

I have a dream and that dream is to feel self-confident again, confident that I have beautiful curly hair like I used to have. And if I put forth the effort I believe in my self that I can achieve it.

Some pictures also. And as always have a great day my friends!

WIN_20140916_183512.JPGWIN_20140916_183559.jpgWIN_20140916_183604.jpg
DSC_0506.jpg

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck with the regimen! Everything looks good - now it's just a matter of waiting on how good of a responder you are. Stick to the regimen! Profiled.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You know what they say, the boy with the curls gets all the girls. Good luck.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Dafuq? Why do you troll these forums so much?

Good luck OP. Looks like you can still reverse it with the big3.

You kidding? I take this **** seriously. I asked him if he is ginger, because gingers are worst responders to finasteride.

eenrak

Established Member
Reaction score
You kidding? I take this **** seriously. I asked him if he is ginger, because gingers are worst responders to finasteride.

Were you not able to conclude that from the pictures posted..?