My life as we know it.

shaf

Reaction score
Im 21 years old and all my life my hair has been the one thing that kept me from being classified as ugly or therefore unattractive. Even though I was a average joe with a head full of hair. I was happy still. At the peak of my life when I was becoming more social, made more friends the nightmare begun. I started losing massive amount of hair and the process looked like it wasn't going to stop soon. When my friends and other people would comment on my hair I would go into deep depression. I lost all my confidence, self-esteem when my hair started falling out. With this, I also became extremely paranoid and thought people were criticizing me. I have been off and on finasteride + minoxidil but it was a burden for me so I quit. I am currently back on the treatment hoping to get back somewhat of my old hairline. Life has just not been the same without the old hairline. I used to like getting compliments for having nice hair. No longer is the days I can stroke my hand through my hair and feel the thick black hair. I guess im not different from the rest.

Britannia

Reaction score
Oh excuse me while I wipe a small tear from my eye.........
You go on and on about your hairloss being such a issue in your life but something as simple as taking a single pill each morning is "too much of a burden"! Even if you didnt want to use minoxidil, the simple task of taking 1mg Finasteride each morning is no big deal. Its ONE PILL A DAY. Most girls 16+ have to do this anyway. You lazy, self-pitying twerp.

shaf

Reaction score
Britannia said:
Oh excuse me while I wipe a small tear from my eye.........
You go on and on about your hairloss being such a issue in your life but something as simple as taking a single pill each morning is "too much of a burden"! Even if you didnt want to use minoxidil, the simple task of taking 1mg Finasteride each morning is no big deal. Its ONE PILL A DAY. Most girls 16+ have to do this anyway. You lazy, self-pitying twerp.
I'm sorry but people are different and thus they react differently to other drugs. When did the question of me being to lazy to apply minoxidil or take finasteride. Come into this question? If everyone was the same I'd be enjoying my life and not lurking these forums like a cancer.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Ah nice heartless replying posts! I lose my hope in the human race sometimes ._.

Come on guys be understanding this dude's only 21, it's a sucky situation to be in and... personally I don't think ANYONE should have to go through it ever.

But yeah man don't lose hope, what situation is your hair in at the moment?

Hang on in there ok? :)