My new custom topical in nanosomes

bcapop

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm running out of my other 2 custom topical and I'm going to create a new topical in nanosomes of course :punk: .

EGCG (very high concentration)
Biotine
L-Carnitine-L-tartrate
L-Leucine
Corosolic acid
Isonicotinamide
Low weight fucoidan
Procyanidine from grape seed extract
Borage oil
Adenosine
Creatine-ethyl-ester
Ascorbic acid
Apple Peel
Blood of the dragon
Ethyl pyruvate

It's about 60 euro's.

Any ideas, thoughts?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think you might want to add blood of the Chewbacca, blood of Jacob, blood of Sandman, and blood of the ape, and why not throw in some horny goat tail. Alchemy is so much fun. Just brush up on your Latin because the magic spell to regrow hair I read at Charmed school was all in Latin. But it works pretty good because so far I am still a NW1 according to my dermatologist. If you need help with chanting the spell let me know.

toivonen

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i know, that was perahps why all the so called FDA "oficial" treatments for male pattern baldness, had all origins in treatments that at 1st sight had nothing to do with male pattern baldness, like minoxidil and finasteride...that is perhaps why, that altough "officially" and FDA approved, they have a sucess rate of about 30-50% at best, and dependig on the severity of cases...witch also makes me wonder if the simple administration of Paracetamol wouldn't be as effective, and since it's already approved by the FDA, we would have a new FDA officially approved treatment! :hump: ...or why don't we try the sugar of the pills used in that study about anti depressives...they worked great, when compared about the HOLLY FDA drugs!http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article3434486.ece

...no wait, let's try aspartame pills, after all it's FDA approved..http://www.rense.com/general33/legal.htm

Ah, ah... :whistle: ...was that the alchemy, you were talking about, DoctorHouse?!?

Go ahead Bcapop, haven't you still learn that for some the sun still orbits the earth...or better still...that minoxidil and finasteride, are only hypertension and prostate patients! :youbet:

G

DoctorHouse said:
I think you might want to add blood of the Chewbacca, blood of Jacob, blood of Sandman, and blood of the ape, and why not throw in some horny goat tail. Alchemy is so much fun. Just brush up on your Latin because the magic spell to regrow hair I read at Charmed school was all in Latin. But it works pretty good because so far I am still a NW1 according to my dermatologist. If you need help with chanting the spell let me know.
Haha