My new hair growing shampoo formula experiment

G

Hello,

Some good news. I recently put together a few known shampoos that are good for hair. Then I added some of my other shampoos like thin to thick.

Long story short, I made my own hair growth shampoo. I added a few special ingredients. I used this shampoo for seven days, and at the end of the week my diffuse thinning on the top scalp was gone, you could no longer see scalp.

This was relieving as I had just noticed this diffuse thinning, and shocked that I would get it. I only had receding. I was determined to stop this diffuse thinning, as it maid my weak hair look even worse.

Anyhow, the diffuse thinning is gone, and I'm still doing a trial. I think it will work just as effectively on temples, however this hair takes longer to grow to see results. As opposed to hair thickening, I didn't know hair could really thicken up that quickly. But I kid you not it happened in 7 days.

I do know a lot about hair growing, so I am sure of the main special ingredients that I attribute this growth to. I'm sure it wasnt the mix of head and shoulders, squeeze of nizoral, and some fructus :)

But that was a good base for the main 3 ingredients. I am not releasing the formula because it works so good and so fast that I'm going to have to pursue the business applications of this formula.