My official thread

Brucexcampbell

Reaction score
Admins, i guess i got the success stories' forum idea too literally, so i guess you should move it there :)

Not a success yet, but i'm patient.

So, it all started when i was 17-18 years old (now i'm 20). Then i didn't pay much attention to the problem, as my hair still looked pretty good. Later, in the summer of 2008 i noticed, that the whiteness of my head started to bling through wet hair, that's the point when i began to worry. But i still thought that it would be OK.

This spring i realised, that it was time to do something with that. Having read tons of forums, i started to take 1/4 finasteride every day since june + freederm shampoo every day (tal and pH). Planning to start minoxidil soon too. As i think, no results yet. But when i compared the pictures - IT SEEMED to be a little bet better, you decide.

So, i will update this thread every month or two with pics.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 210
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 216
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 227

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
same boat as you bro but i can see very clear shedding and small thinning

every where so my hand and chest got full matured hair and my body back started to getting thick because of this i'am still getting shed and thin once my
back got full growth .

my dht will loose its strength by following some months.

still patience........will see in success story after some years............

Brucexcampbell

Reaction score
do you have any oily head before or after your regime
I had oily head. And i still have to wash it every morning, or it looks like crap :(

Some new pics attached, no improvements obviusly. Head is a little bit oily at these pics, but i didn't sleep since i washed it last. Crown is shedding, front is shedding, the shaving-time is coming soon, i guess.

Attachments

• DSCN8259.jpg
    DSCN8259.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCN8261.jpg
    DSCN8261.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCN8256.JPG
    DSCN8256.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 198

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
if you look at this pic it was taken after shower and actually i shaved my head before 3 months ago .this pic was taken july i think so..

still bit oily head and shedding on thin hair at front and shedding on dark and thin hair at back side...

no improvement but noticeably shedding at minimal hairs at front 2~15/week.

back 5~15/day....

still staying with dutas ..........will see after a year and i consultated with bro and he said his shed was stopped around 24 years of age at rate of NW6.5.

but i am staying NW2~3.5 at minimal shed will see it after 1 year...goodbye.

Attachments

• DSC00011 (Resized)_thumb.png
    DSC00011 (Resized)_thumb.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,859

Caesar

Reaction score
Bruce you are definately getting results; its really evident in the side view photos

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
pic no7 and pic no9 are under the same angle/lighting and it looks the same. I would advise you to add minoxidil, you need regrowth, so the sooner you do it, the better! Good luck.

Brucexcampbell

Reaction score
Montly update

Jack82
Oops, my fault. Deleted the dublicate :)

I don't know, guys, in life it seems to get worse and worse, only photos satisfy me in some way.

Still having 1/4 finasteride daily. Made some pics today. I think that i see some minor improvements on the front hair line, but the bald spot on crown seems to be more visible, unfortunately. Didn't do minoxidil yet, going to start it in near future. One more thing - i think, that now i drop less hair while washing, good news.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 227
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg