My order from pharmacygeoff.com - with pictures!

johnny1290

Reaction score
So I just got my order from pharmacygeoff.com I paid $40.50 for 30 tabs of Finast by Dr. Reddy. The package arrived in one week, very nice, in a small cardboard box. It was mailed from Fiji. For the first time since I've been ordering from different overseas countries I got an actual package for the Finast. Looks legit to me. I love the not to cost more than 99 rupees notes all over. I understand 99 rupees is about 2 bucks or so LOL. Great markup. Anyway I've had suspicions about the legitimacy of some Cipla brand proscar before. Those suspicious pills basically exploded when I'd cut them with my pill splitter, and didn't seem to give me the sexual side effects I'd noticed when I first started on us-pharmacy proscar. So that's why I've been particularly interested in how this stuff looks. I read about pharmacygeoff.com on another website, a lot of people reported good dealings with them, so I gave it a shot. Honestly I was just tired of looking up other websites. This place is in Fiji, for whatever reason I like that, so I pulled the trigger. The pills split nicely, no explosion, just cut like the regular proscar does(I know this isn't very scientific). The packaging and printing and everything looks legit to me. I'm no expert, but my money says it's legit. I'll update after I've been taking it longer to let you know if I feel like there are any sexual side effects are diminished hair loss. I scanned the pics and the software automatically cropped them, so keep that in mind, and its hard to make out the finasteride on the pill, but it's there. I thought maybe you'd like to see what it all looked like and stuff, so here goes. Man we could sure use a site for reviews of the pharmacies that's difinitive, with maybe other submissions like this one.
Scan10012.jpg

Scan10007.jpg

Scan10009.jpg

Scan10006.jpg

Scan10005.jpg

87david

Established Member
Reaction score
Man we could sure use a site for reviews of the pharmacies that's difinitive, with maybe other submissions like this one.

Yeah, you're right. I got my Proscar from UnitedPharmacies.com just yesterday. It too, came in about a week. Top-notch service. Concerning finasteride, I'm a newbie. How do cut the pill into 5ths cleanly. Thanks.

johnny1290

Reaction score
I don't cut mine into 5ths, I just cut it into 4ths for simplicities sake. Some say you can take it 4 days and then not take it a 5th with no problem. The stuff is so cheap I just take a 1/4 every day.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The packaging looks identical to the Dr. Reddy's I purchased three years ago. The main difference appears to be the writing on the pill itself. I doubt someone would go to that much trouble making a generic look legit, when there's far more money to be had fooling people into purchasing phony Merck.

BTW, Cipla is just as respected a generic brand as Dr. Reddy's. So it's possible you might have received sugar pills the last time.

johnny1290

Reaction score
Thanks Joseph!

I think the stuff looks pretty legit too. Good point, I dunno why someone would bother making a fake generic look so real. In retrospect the Cipla stuff I took may have been legit, but at least at the time I was convinced it wasn't real. I wish I'd kept it for comparison.