My pics

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My damn hair ( I thought my hair was black )

1- Pics taken with enough light in a tiny room and a simple pause so that I will be able to re-take the same pics later. Hair relatively wet with minoxidil ( I am generous:) ).

2- I want to go for hair transplant soon

3- I am on minoxidil (you can see from quality of hair :puke: ) and eucapil.

4- the point was to close this hole (crown) before I start worrying about the hairline which is slowly receding too..

5- this i my hair before a long june shed that I am trying to avoid by aggressively using eucapil$$$.

Comments please, THANKS . I am 31 and been losing slowly for 5-6 years. I was thinking about 1000 FUE. I want to go with Feller but I am not sure if he is aggressive enough for my hair, to close a bit the sides of the U shaped baldness.

http://photosbywaynak.fotopic.net/

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Too many replies I am not sure who to thank first ... :)
come on guys, if anyone experienced would be great to have an opinion about the above...as to for example whether 1000 FUE is OK and if Feller would be appropriate choice for what I am aiming !

El Nino

Established Member
Reaction score
My advice is to get on Finastride (the most effective hairloss drug) and re-evaluate your situation in about 9-12 months.

If you get 1000 grafts put into your crown there's a chance you could shockloss the surrounding native hair, or continue to thin while your hair transplant grows out and end up looking no better.

What is your family history of hairloss?

Petchsky

Reaction score
You need to get your current loss under control first Waynakyo.

Feller will operate on you as you please as long as he is sure it is in your best interest, definitely worth having a consult with him as he will tell you the best way forward, which may be to give it a bit more time...