My Quest For Aesthetic Hair!! ( 19 Year Old With Norwood 3 hairline and bald spots )

Hairsthetics

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

I am suffering from male pattern baldness since the age of 12!! I am currently 19 years old and I have some bald spots here and there and a receding hairline. I will do monthly updates with pics. My dream is to have long hair as Johnny Depp. My questions for you guys is if it is possible for me to get a norwood 2 hairline and possibly thick normal hair ? Can you fix bald spots? Is there anyone out there that had a Norwood 3 and recevied a 1-2 Norwood hairline after a specific routine ? Is S5 cream good for frontal hairloss ?

My Routine: PRP injections once or twice every year ( getting one this week! ), Rogaine 5 % solution, Hairmax lasercomb, S5 cream and lipogaine big 3 shampoo.

Pics: 1291354_521889081223854_515170851_n.jpg1238924_521889484557147_541826491_n.jpg12998_521889231223839_1727719689_n.jpg

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride or dutasteride in your routine? I see big 3 but is that finasteride or a shampoo name? Other than that everything else is hit and miss. Hair transplant if you have money.

Hairsthetics

Reaction score
The name of the shampoo is lipogaine big 3 and not to be confused with big 3 keto,rogaine and finasteride ( The shampoo has 1 % keto though ). I am to scared to use finasteride :( I am only 19 years old and I don´t wanna mess with my hormones. What is dutasteride? My family doctor and the few plastic surgeon doctors I have been to said that I was to young to get a hairtransplant. When you mean by hit or miss , do you mean that my routine can give me great results or it can result into no change whatsoever?

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
To be honest, you need to get your hormone levels checked. Even amongst us young baldies, age 12 is a very very very early age to start losing hair. You need the HUGE 3. dutasteride, finasteride, and 15% minoxidil if you are looking to achieve those goals. The stuff you listed is going to be a waste of time and money.

Hairsthetics

Reaction score
Damn!!! :( I was hoping on not getting into finasteride and dutasteride due to me just being 19 and not fully developed :/ Where can I buy minoxidil 15 % ?

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I so wish I would have started finasteride or dutasteride at 19. The 15% is hard to get these days for a good price I have heard. And yes hit and miss meaning even if u go buckwild with treatments nothing mat come of it as far as regrowth.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
losing your hair since 12 years old?..sorry to hear that. what did your doctor say?

Hairsthetics

Reaction score
I so wish I would have started finasteride or dutasteride at 19. The 15% is hard to get these days for a good price I have heard. And yes hit and miss meaning even if u go buckwild with treatments nothing mat come of it as far as regrowth.

Won´t finasteride and dutasteride affect my estrogen lvls, my facial aesthetics, beard and boner ? I maybe will use them when I am 21 or so.

Talmoode: They don´t know :( My hormone lvls were fine so it propably isn´t affected by huge DHT lvls. On my fathers side of the family there is hardly anyone bald there on and my moms side my two uncles are bald but they started losing hair when they were like 25+. Is there no hope for me ??

Story

Reaction score
You should get on finasteride asap. Some do get side effects, but then you can just quit. I've been on finasteride for 2 years now and it hasn't affected my face, beard or boner any. My hairline has gone from a Norwood 3v-4 to 2a-3 during that time, and it might still be improving. The hair has become a lot thicker and healthier as well.

There's no guarantee, but I'd definitely give finasteride a solid try if I were you, together with nizoral and minoxidil ofc. Haven't really been convinced reading up on any other products than that though.

Hairsthetics

Reaction score
You should get on finasteride asap. Some do get side effects, but then you can just quit. I've been on finasteride for 2 years now and it hasn't affected my face, beard or boner any. My hairline has gone from a Norwood 3v-4 to 2a-3 during that time, and it might still be improving. The hair has become a lot thicker and healthier as well.

There's no guarantee, but I'd definitely give finasteride a solid try if I were you, together with nizoral and minoxidil ofc. Haven't really been convinced reading up on any other products than that though.

What about bald spots? does propecia help with that as well ? I am still not 100 % sure if I should get on propecia :/ What worries me the most is not getting a full set of beard, erectile dysfunction and gyno ( I already have puffy nipples )

Story

Reaction score
It mainly helps on bald spots, the hairline is a bonus, though you do have small hairs under the skin that you can make bigger and stronger and thus get more hair through ''regrowth''.

While I haven't read about anyone experiencing long term erectily dysfunction, I do understand your concern about that and the drug. It's not risk-free. In the end you have to make a decision of what's more important to you. I do suggest you spend more time reading about people's experiences with it in here before making the decision. That said, you do have to get on finasteride if you want to try and at least keep what you already have.

The sooner the better.