my regimen(updating)

VitoScaletta

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 5 weeks of minoxidil and topical finasteride(3 weeks maybe) I already can see fur coming out of hairline and small hair out of shedding area. still need more time to proce it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
After 5 weeks of minoxidil and topical finasteride(3 weeks maybe) I already can see fur coming out of hairline and small hair out of shedding area. still need more time to proce it.
If u dermaroll while applying finasteride u may as well take oral finasteride lol. That sh*t goes systemic even without dermarolling. The molar mass of finasteride is just 372, it easily penetrates the skin.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If u dermaroll while applying finasteride u may as well take oral finasteride lol. That sh*t goes systemic even without dermarolling. The molar mass of finasteride is just 372, it easily penetrates the skin.
How about dermarolling with minoxidill? May as well be taking oral minoxidill at that point too? I'm starting minoxidill soon with 1 year on finasteride with no regrowth

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just quit everything. Not gonna fight my genes anymore.
Even though being a disfigured bald man sucks ***, there is indeed something very very liberating about shaving my whispy thin sh*t and throwing the minoxidil in the trash. Imo I also immediately became more of a man than all my friends and family that have thin combovers. f*** it

VitoScaletta

My Regimen
Reaction score
considering taking oral minoxidil for progress because there's fuzzy hairs coming out and seems getting longer. I suppose to take 2.5mg/day and do 2.5mg twice a day after a month or just 2.5mg twice a day for beginning then increase to 10mg/d after three months

VitoScaletta

My Regimen
Reaction score
first day taking 2* 0.5mg(0.5mg for day 0.5mg for night) finasteride, nothing happened yet. have been applying clindamycin hydrochloride against the folliculitis around the temple for 4 days

Last edited:

VitoScaletta

My Regimen
Reaction score
have taken oral finasteride 1mg/d for 3 days, feel less grease on scalp. Back then my hair usually were pinned down now feels a little fluffy. Just notice a subtle sign of crown hairloss, what a perfect time to start oral finasteride