My regimen.

bobonyc

Reaction score
Ok so after my unsuccessful experience with Propecia ( still have about 70-80 pills ) im currently on revivogen at night and rogaine foam in the morning.

I need suggestions on adding some supplements. I think im gonna add some MSM, maybe 3 gr/day. How much vitamin C do i need to take with this ( im 6'2'' 190lbs btw )

Emerald Balance ? Whats the proper dosage or what form should i take these in ?

Any other info is appreciated.

justaguy2005

Reaction score
I like emerald balance, it comes with a scooper, you mix it with water and drink in the morning on an empty stomach, pretty easy, actually tastes pretty decent (like those green machine naked juices). I've been on dutasteride/nizoral for three years and just started it six weeks ago and am noticing some new growth. YMMV.

You should pick up some nizoral shampoo from the drugstore and use it every other day. Pretty easy to do, since presumably you wash your hair anyways.

If you got sides from propecia i'd suggest one of the saw palmetto tabs that has saw palmetto, pygeum, pumpkin seed extract, etc... puritan.com's prosta-metto is pretty typical, and cheap. It's not as good as finasteride/dutasteride, but I found it to be better than nothing.

3g seems like a lot of MSM to me, but it won't hurt. Get it in capsules, the powder tastes awful. I'd just wash it down with emerald balance, and that should be plenty of vitamin C.

The only other things that seem interesting to me is toco-8 and possibly apple cider vinegar, both of which have been discussed elsewhere, but I don't have anything to add about them (haven't tried either). You really don't want to be taking a fistful of vitamins and supplements every day -- some people's regimens remind me of my grandparents and their giant boxes of pills. Besides being irritating and expensive, I also suspect that the stomach/intestine has a limited ability to absorb pills, and the more you take, the more gets wasted.

$.02

bobonyc

Reaction score
Great post.

I forgot to mention it before, but i also use nizoral 2% twice a week.

Just ordered the prosta-metto, MSM 1gr tablets and a canister of emerald balance.

Thanks for the suggestions.

G

What happened with propecia? What kind of side effects did you get?

bobonyc

Reaction score
Like 3 days after my dick went limp. Lowered the dosage to 1/4 pill but still i couldnt get an erection and if i did it only lasted a few seconds.
Kept on taking it for a couple of weeks than decided to stop. I still have like 70-80 pills.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
match your vitamin c w/ MSM gram for gram. they compliment each other. 3g of MSM is plenty, i take half that, i'm 6'0, 170. The thing about MSM is the body will use what it needs and flush the rest. Alot of Doctor's think that people taking high doses are wasting money b/c body doesn't need it, so it flushes itself and you waste product.