My results with soy

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
THe only question I have is.

What does this mean

"As far as how much soy i was eating. I was eating 3 can of approximately 2-3 cans of approximately 100gm of black soy beans per can."

That sentence gave me a seizure :lol:

I can't see any real difference in the hairline picture other than it looks like it's styled differently......There is no way in hell I was gonna look at the man-*** photos.....I'll take your word for it on that one.

G

BadHairDecade said:
THe only question I have is.

What does this mean

"As far as how much soy i was eating. I was eating 3 can of approximately 2-3 cans of approximately 100gm of black soy beans per can."

That sentence gave me a seizure :lol:

LOL BadHairDecade that was my very same thought!, what the hell does it mean?
:lol: :freaked: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :shock:

bender86

Reaction score
LOL i must of lost my train of thought while i was writing. I meant that i ate 2-3 can of soya beans and each can has 100grams of soybeans.

bender86

Reaction score
Can't see a difference? thats ok i must be hallucinating but i see a lot more hair in the after photos but i guess there's no point in arguing on the internet
Geez if i said i was using minoxidil/nizoral/Propecia everyone would be saying there was an improvement.
I'll stick with my soy, have fun with your propecia and minoxidil

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
sorry dude I just don't see it. The before photos are quite small and blurry so it's really hard to tell.

All the photos are from differnt angles and differnt lighting and differnt sizes and different hair styles......So it's really impossible to tell. But if you think it's working that's all that matters.

If this was minoxidil and finasteride result photos I'd say the same thing, why would I say anything different.

Your still young and in the early stages of hair loss so I don't blame you for not wanting to try minoxidil or finasteride yet. Just keep in mind that they are the ONLY hairloss treatments proven to work which is why most of us use them.

bender86

Reaction score
Alrighty, hate to say I told you so later. BTW I dont really style my hair i just dry it with a towel and it looks that way. Well i'll post pics in a few more months when i see more results until then i wont post here.

Deaner

Reaction score
Way to be a dick. People disagree with you and you turn 14 year old girl. boohoohoo.

Vampa

Reaction score
I have to admit that the before pics were kind of small.

But, if your hair was honestly styled (or completely not done) the same way, then I definately see some benefits going on.

bender86

Reaction score
Wow man relax this is the just the internet. Well now that you mention it the pics do look different but thats all the pics i had from before. I'll retake pics again in a few months and post them up here.