My shampoo plan

CCS

Reaction score
http://newdirectionsuk.com/shop/product ... hp?id=4773
that is where I can get a gentle shampoo that is not quite as good as this one: http://www.moogoo.com.au/category5_1.htm
But at least I can order the first one from the US.

The Piroctone Olamine may work as well as keto, according to a study micheal berry posted. I want to add 10% folligen and 1% apple poly and 1% BHT and 1% caffeine to this, then do:

Day 1: New gentle mix
Day 2: Nano
Day 3: Revita
Day 4: New gentle mix
Day 5: Nano
Day 6: New gentle mix
Day 7: Nizoral 1%

For my body I'm going to use the gentle stuff with a wash cloth to save shampoo. Or maybe use baby shampoo but just leave it on 10 seconds.

Now I just need to design or buy a good facial moisturizer (preferably from milk) with Q10 and copper peptides and GTE. Some of that I can add into it myself. And I need SPF 20.

CCS

Reaction score
I need to buy Allantoin and add a little to my shampoo. I'l also add some rosemarry oil and tea tree oil. Just two drops of each should do.

I put minoxidil in my NANO, btw.

My facial cream will be made of udder cream, allantoin, aloe vera, AC spray, folligen, rose marry oil, a little of lee's retin-A (contain's PG for penetration), aloe vera, Q10, BHT, GTE

CCS

Reaction score
I'm just going to skip the revita. I think i can get a lot of good ingredients for a lot cheaper.

For my face:

I'm buying udderly smooth udder cream at Ace Hardware. Going to get a refund on a bucket since my lab partner got one and I did not know about it, so I'm combining trips.

The udder cream has allatoin in it.
I'll add AC spray and follegen and aloe very and Q10 and GTE and apple poly and a little of lee's retin-A to it. I may just use it in the evenings, and sunblock during the day. Easy and cheap to make, and better than anything I can buy.

Can I get aveda pure abundance in stores?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
CCS, if we could harness and normalize your manic thoughts for things productive, we might be able to decrease our dependency on foreign oil.