My Situation (Pics Included)

John D

Reaction score

Link is now working.. Pic not great quality but can definately see

Have been on Propecia for 9 months and minoxidil for 3 weeks...I also wash with Nizoral for about 6 months on and off.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
John...check the settings on your yahoo briefcase, you need to make sure the contents are available to public view.

G

Your still in good shape. You thinned out a little but not 2 bad. Your really need a haircut man. Your hair would look a lot better short. Your right temple might be receding a little but you can regrow that. You still have a good hairline. Plus with short hair it hides thinning hair really well.

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
i dunno bout thinning out.... in pic 1 it looks like you are wearing a wig. Your hair looks super thick man. The temple does look *slightly* receded, but it might just be because your hair is so long. With such long hair pulled back, even guys not balding will look kinda receded. If you cut your hair it'll look a lot better in the temples *but* if you do have density issues it might become more apparant.

Overall man you look in ok condition

John D

Reaction score
firstly Redbone...I went to the trouble of organising pictures so settle down....remember that Hair loss is hair loss....I have lost the majority of my hair. No matter how good it looks to you, the impact is still the same on my confidence etc.

For the last 8 months, when I run my fingers through my hair, I can feel tiny little prickles but these never seem to grow...are these hair follicles?

If they are I am hoping minoxidil will stimulate them...any comments?

G

Man come on give me a fuckin break. Most of us would love 2 have your situation. You are really good shape and your saying your losing confidence. Your hair looks fine man. Plus you comb it back. If you combed it forward you couldnt even tell you had hairloss at all.

My advice, start poppin propecia right away.

Propecia
Xandrox 5% daytime solution -in temple area

you will be fine

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
You have a mature hairline which is normal for males, you hair recedes a little bit then stops. Just keep an eye on things, especailly the top, so if you start losing more hair you will catch it quick, other than that you have the hair I used to have before it all started falling out. :cry:

Bob Booley

Established Member
Reaction score
John D,

don't take any offence to this, but you're so full of sh*t dude, i can't stand it when you guys come here and post pics like that. Sure, come here to learn more about hair loss/regrowth and struff, but don't post idiotic pictures like that which claim to show your hairloss- your hairline is straight, and if you're talking about your temples then that is normal

you're just another one of these pussy-pretty-boy priss types, that know their hair is good and want to verify it by the guys on this forum letting you know your hair is okay.

for F***'* sakes, when we get older, our hairlines will NATURALLY recede a little bit (excluding some guys who get off lucky)- I would say 8 out of 10 guys will recede somewhat and then stop. It's NOT male pattern baldness... just an age-related factor. Some guys get it early, like late-teens early 20s, some will get it in their lates 20s, whatever....

so stop whining, stop posting your imaginary balding pictures and cut your friggen hair, it looks homosexual

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
WHats wrong with his longer hair? b****s love that sh*t and someone that can look good with it. If I could grow my hair that long with it looking that thick i would do the same. BEsides you dont know what his hair looked like a year ago, he may part it in the middle and see more of his scalp then before and we just cant see it in the pics.

peace

G

Amen bob. And about long hair, it depends how long you have it and how is your hair. I used 2 look great with long hair. If you saw fast and the fururios number 1 my hair was like Paul Walkers. I was a really good swimmer and I would swim 3 hours a day in the summer and was in the sun all day so I had natural highlights from the sun which looked really good. My hair was grown out and I had good density with natural blonde highlights and thats when i got chicks.

However if i grow my hair out now it doesnt look as good anymore. Which sucks i loved the hair i used 2 have. And bob is right John D's hair just looks homosexual.

It is way 2 long and it thins in the back. Plus that type of haircut he has is just queer. Those ugly haircuts where like popular like 10 years ago. John go hit up the barber. You need a haircut bad man.

One word CLIPPERS

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I can't tell you're balding, I think you could be a dick rubbing it in.... but you could also be telling the truth. Usually I can tell when someone is balding, I defended another guy a while ago who said he was balding but nobody else believed him.... in your case I can't tell. However get a HQ digital camera and we can have a better look.

Hmm... other then that I guess stay on the propecia.