My situation

bm0479

Reaction score
I’d like to say, this is my first post. I have been reading through different topics and have found quit a bit of valuable information. But, my situation is a little bit different then most guys seem to have here. I don’t think I am quit losing my hair due to genetic cause or such yet. Although, I have 2 small dips in my hairline that bother me. Not sure how long they’ve been since I noticed them a few weeks ago. I don’t think they have to due to hair loss. When I look really close in the mirror I can see a few tiny hairs just breaking the skin, but that’s about all. All I am looking for is some type of products that helps stimulate hair follicles and get those areas to grow in. I am NOT looking for hair loss prevention products, more or less products that promote growth. I hope you guys can help me out.

bombscience

Reaction score
if these spots are on your temples you're probably developing a mature hairline which may stop or continue to receed. minoxidil is the best solution for the best regrowth. topical spironolactone may be all you need to preserve what you have and regrow a little.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
don't freak out if your temples recede somewhat. Mine receded close to an inch each but then stopped. That's when I started to become concerned about hairloss, but it's been 3 years since then and nothing has changed. So a mature hairline might be in the works for you. Which is nothing.