My somewhat crazy idea................

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm gna cut to the chase, im thinking of injecting nanominx using a syringe & hypodermic needle, im going to start off with one small area, prolly my left temple, and inject about 0.25ml into one or more spots.

I don't know much about injecting things, and personally needles give me the shivers however, is there anything i really should know about before hand? i indend to go just beneth the skin, is this deep enough, also if i am injecting it in one area, and seeing as its going more or less where it needs to go, do i need to do this twice a day? as i dont think absorbtion is really an issue at this point is it? how often should i do this, once a day, week, month?

with the nanominox i intend to take the solution, as is, from the bottle, but i still have a fairly reasonable amount of RU58841 left in my freezer, how would i go about preparing this? im already asuming that isopropyl alcohol 99.9% + RU disolved in a bottle and sucked into a syringe isnt the way this is done, how do you prepare a chemical to make it ready for injection? is there like, a general way of doing so, like theres a general way to make a topical, alc+disolved ru for example?

As always, thanks in advance for any help, ive learn so much by reading 100's of threads on this forum.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
ive only watched 2 mins of that video, ok, i do get your point, but im not jacking this directly into my veins, i could never do that, and maybe the RU idea is out as i'd have to prepare that myself, but in regards to the nanominox any info? surely this sort of thing must have been done before, given some of the stuff ive seen people try, this isnt exactly that far fetched.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
karlg said:
ive only watched 2 mins of that video, ok, i do get your point, but im not jacking this directly into my veins, i could never do that, and maybe the RU idea is out as i'd have to prepare that myself, but in regards to the nanominox any info? surely this sort of thing must have been done before, given some of the stuff ive seen people try, this isnt exactly that far fetched.

Only 2 minutes? You missed the moaning naked gal at the end. 7:00
2q3ta8p.jpg

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
m8, lol that's sick :p , surely they'd anesthetize these people before prodding around in there? Poor fools....

Jeff

Reaction score
karlg said:
As always, thanks in advance for any help, ive learn so much by reading 100's of threads on this forum.

This concerns me a little there Karlg that after spending so much time on this board and reading all these threads that you've come to the conclusion that injecting a substance in a perfectly effective vehicle into your scalp is a good idea :woot:

Some people use a derma roller thingy that is supposed to help your scalp absorb topicals better although I have no experience with it.

RU isn't working for you?

Jeff

Reaction score
Only 2 minutes? You missed the moaning naked gal at the end. 7:00
2q3ta8p.jpg
[/quote]

Rogazzle, I love nothing more than to kick back and relax with a tall glass apple cider vinegar while reading your posts. LMAO

Hoppi

Reaction score
good to see you again mate :)

I thought you were going to look at health concerns? I am currently putting the most focus on Candida.

As for topicals.. that sounds a bit mental man. Use CB-03-01 or combine the minoxidil with miconazole or ketoconazole or something... I mean, if you don't feel it's sufficient I think it's wiser to just add something else (CB!!!! lol) as opposed to using a needle! It's only hair dude is it really worth all that >.<

or maybe you're just braver than me xD

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
karlg said:
I'm gna cut to the chase, im thinking of injecting nanominx using a syringe & hypodermic needle, im going to start off with one small area, prolly my left temple, and inject about 0.25ml into one or more spots.

I don't know much about injecting things, and personally needles give me the shivers however, is there anything i really should know about before hand? i indend to go just beneth the skin, is this deep enough, also if i am injecting it in one area, and seeing as its going more or less where it needs to go, do i need to do this twice a day? as i dont think absorbtion is really an issue at this point is it? how often should i do this, once a day, week, month?

with the nanominox i intend to take the solution, as is, from the bottle, but i still have a fairly reasonable amount of RU58841 left in my freezer, how would i go about preparing this? im already asuming that isopropyl alcohol 99.9% + RU disolved in a bottle and sucked into a syringe isnt the way this is done, how do you prepare a chemical to make it ready for injection? is there like, a general way of doing so, like theres a general way to make a topical, alc+disolved ru for example?

why?

so many reasons not to do this, if you're after extra growth then add some mico to your routine.

If you're doing this in the name of science then please consider why this hasn't been done before (or why it's taken off).

1) Chance of systemic absorption
2) Needles in the scalp? f*** that's gotta hurt
3) Needles in the scalp? Aren't people going to notice your head turn into a pin cushion
4) needles in the scalp? Won't that burn

What happened to good old fashioned camel urine and vag cream

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Injecting Minoxidil is a bad idea! You are bound to get systematic side effects from the minoxidil, which can be severe.
:agree:

If you want to take minoxidil to the extreme, why don't you take Loniten pills (oral minoxidil)? The regrowth is said to be great.

Injecting minoxidil into scalp or any other part of body could easily rank first on my top ten list of most useless ways to die. The potential returns definitely do NOT outweigh the risks. I'd love to get Timmi's reaction to this!

hairrific

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey stop forgetting that Loniten pills and injecting minoxidil will grow hair anywhere on the body practically, including places you currently have none or little. If you INJECT it into the scalp it could travel through the blood stream just like oral. So if you think your legs are not hairy enough already go ahead and be an big brave ape!