my story 19

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I m 19 years old guy and past few months i have been reading this site so i decided to start my own threed to have a place where i can put my pictures. I m still in early stages of male pattern baldness so i decided to start using finesterid (proscar) my hair is not thik as it used to be and my hairline did receded a bit also i have burning senition in my scalp( not itching only burning) so I will probably start using nizoral shampoon. So her are pictures of my hair now i hopping to mantain my hair like it is now and also to thicken my hair a bit so we will se. So her are pictures of my hair :)

idV91ua3j
p7OmTmTbj
f00t1Rzmj
p7FAMEXOj
idRdmHL2j

umair

Established Member
Reaction score
M Jealous of ur hairline....
M also 19 yrs old
Bt in my case hairline is receding.viz so frustrating nd pathetic...crown nd scalp area is fully covered with rough nd thick hair..
Best of luck buddy.... :)

bluejay

Established Member
Reaction score
Why just settle for maintenance when you can easily reverse your condition just by adding rogaine 5%? You're still very young and thats the demographic the big 3 seems to work best on so why not add it to your regime. Trust me, it's actually more of a hassle to remember to take a small pill everyday then it is to apply the foam. It's kinda like applying hair mousse or something so when you're in front of your bathroom mirror in the morning its impossible to forget. If this is hitting you young it means its aggressive so you should fight it with everything you can while you're able.

kuca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Umair yea my hairline is still not bad because I had relly low hairline to begin with, and good luck to you too :D

Why just settle for maintenance when you can easily reverse your condition just by adding rogaine 5%? You're still very young and thats the demographic the big 3 seems to work best on so why not add it to your regime. Trust me, it's actually more of a hassle to remember to take a small pill everyday then it is to apply the foam. It's kinda like applying hair mousse or something so when you're in front of your bathroom mirror in the morning its impossible to forget. If this is hitting you young it means its aggressive so you should fight it with everything you can while you're able.

Well in this pictures my hair is wet, but when it s dry my hair is still pretty thick,but you are right my hair loss probably is agressive because I have just turn 20 a few months ago
And you are probably also right I could get good results with minoxidil but I have kind of sensative scalp, and putting chemicals in my scalp dosen t seam like a good idea, and I would like to give every treatman a fair amount of time before I add another threatman, also I have been on proscar for almost 10 monsths, and I will probably wait a half more year and than post a pictures and compare tham and see where do I stand and do I need to add avodart or minoxidil

And hey man I have seen your crazy results with your regimen and I m relly happy for you and hope your succes continues :D