My story (20) and needing some advice

tdrake

Reaction score
Started noticing temple recession at about 17 and it was horrifying-I tried the whole 'natural' approach for ages like rubbing various oils in my hair but to no avail. Reading nickypoo's fantastic story-I thought I'd give avodart a go (not taken any meds before) however after only 5/6 weeks I began to develop gyno, terrified, I dropped it completely. I had been taking beta sis as well so thought could be why I developed it so incredibly early?

I must have dropped avo about November, it did stop but when it drink it does get worse so ill leave that for a while. Because of this I've been petrified of going on any more meds, not sure what to do. I'm very skinny as well but maybe it can be worked off?

Now gyno aside, my hair has been getting worse and worse. Starting to feel like I'm getting a diffuse pattern on the top of my head. If I went on finasteride, would the gyno get worse? What about rogaine? Could that be of any use, I'm just afraid tha if I use it and I shed, the hairs won't grow back.

Been rubbing folligen cream into temples but seems to be making it worse but can see vellus hairs appearing.

Family hairloss is pretty bad lets just say, even my mother's hair is incredibly thin at 56. Alopecia hit her hard.

Will post some pictures soon just waiting for my pc to sort itself out.

Already taking kelp, silica, gla, msm, pso, panax ginseng and toco sorb as supplements looking to add more.

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How bad was your gyno? Developed any lumps or were your nipples just a bit more puffy etc? What was your dosage of Dutasteride and the frequency of intake? You might want to hop on Finasteride instead and not start on Dutasteride all guns blazing, but that would depend on your previous answer. If you developed any noticeable gyno (beyond being terrified by minor changes like puffy nipples), I would not necessarily recommend a DHT-inhibitor for you at this time. Again, though, depends on your previous intake. Something like 0.625mg of Finasteride a day could be safer, not sure.

I'll wait on your pictures and answers till I comment further.

tdrake

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the late reply, as you can see the left one is more effected. Both puffy, could possibly be a little lump on the left one but also could be due to it being more effected.

Also forgot to mention that 1 day after I stopped I had slight e.d for a month or so and my semen went watery and still is.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Work out for the next 3-4 months.
Look into NATURAL progesterone cream. Women use it at or after menopause. Its helpful for gyno bcoz it occupies the estrogen receptors. Men can use it twice a day with no cycling and all. You could use it for your hair too but you WILL have to buzz it short.
Remember not synthetic, NATURAL progesterone cream. Its made from plants.
@maxou
That is not helpful

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn, who took that first pic and where were they when they took it. That's one hell of an angle.

tdrake

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, you think that'll make it go down? Will it reappear after I've stopped using this cream? What do you mean by cycling? Why would I have to buzz my hair to use it, does it do anything for hairloss? Sorry with the bombardment of questions just wanting to get clued up.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, who took that first pic and where were they when they took it. That's one hell of an angle.

Haha it was me, it is pretty unflattering but all the other angles you can't see the gyno as much