My story, 21 years old, NW3

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all.
First I would like to thank this forum. All those success stories, updating pictures and regimen details helped me a lot to start my regimen.

So, my story. I am 21 years old. I was nw1.5/2 all my childhood and currently I am nw3 maybe Norwood 3,5. My family: Dad 50 years old nw3, grandpa was nw3 before he died (76), grandpa from mother side nw1 (79). Uncles are nw2.
I started to lose my hair about two years ago. When I was Norwood 2.5 (1 year ago) I started thinking about some treatment. Got scared from all those sides stories about finasteride and minoxidil (stupid...).

My regimen: Nizoral 2% 2xweek since 01.09.2015
Topical finasteride 0,5g 2xday since 16.09.2015 (I haven´t found any pics included stor, but I wanted to try it)
Minoxidil 6% 1ml 2xday since 16.09.2015
Shampoo with Zinc Pyrithione
High protein diet
Biotin, B-complex, vit E, vit C, pangamin, Iron, Fish oil, Pumpkin seed oil, Green tea etc.

I am only about one month in regimen of finasteride and minoxidil. I think I can see some result already. No sides. First pictures are from 16.09.2015. Top of my head, right corner, right corner detail, left corner left corner detail.
Top-Front1.jpgRight-T-1(full).jpgRight-T-1(detail).jpgLeft-T-1(full).jpgLeft-T-1(detail).jpg

Today: I was never loosing hair in the shower etc. only about 2-3 hair. Now shedding 10-20. Pics from today (12.10.2015) No top photo or full photo of corners (I can´t see difference from distance) First left corner detail 1, left corner hairline detail, right corner detail.
Left-T-2(detail).jpgLeft-T-2(Hairline-detail).jpgRight-T-2(detail).jpg

Write what you think and if you have any advice I would apreciate it. Also feel free to ask.
Janko

saja2148

Reaction score
Man, nobody should be dealing with hairloss at such age, must be tough bro.... but your regime looks greats... i'm sure you'll make lot of progress...all the best...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
saja2148: Hey, thanks for support. It was though, when I had to admit, that it will doesn´t grow back itself. Also the fact, that I study at bussiness school, where almost every guy is good looking nw0 sucks even more. But about 2 month ago I was diagnosed with kind of serious illness, so it changed my mind about myself, hairloss and I must have changed my life a lot. Now I have strict regimen and so I added something to fight the damned hairloss. Strange how fast can man change view on some problems...

Gossip: Hey, man. Thanks a lot for recommendation and also for the links. Will definitely try it.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I think I should apologize for that I will not show any progress. Today I was diagnosed with some ilness... and it´s kind of nonsense to continue with my regimen. Still I think, that everyone healthy with hairloss should at least try big 3. I wish you all the best and some really good cure soon. Thank you all for encouragement and hope.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Janko. While hairloss can be a debilitating disease, there are scarier things out there. Wishing you all the best in fighting whatever afflicts you.

mompo

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck man, stick with it. We have almost the same story so I'll follow yours very carefully

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. I think I should apologize for that I will not show any progress. Today I was diagnosed with some ilness... and it´s kind of nonsense to continue with my regimen. Still I think, that everyone healthy with hairloss should at least try big 3. I wish you all the best and some really good cure soon. Thank you all for encouragement and hope.

Why do you think it's nonsense to continue your regimen? You've got a good regimen, the only thing that should be changed is the topical use of Finasteride, the medicine should be administered orally. I'm sorry if you cannot continue with any treatment due to an illness. I do agree that anyone with hair loss should try the Big 3.

Take care! :)

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:
Hey. After about one week without treatment I get my life together and decided to fight it all together. I hope, that if I will have result, it would encourage someone to start the treatment. And thank you all here for nice words :)

So about hair. It´s almost 3 month on minoxidil, topical finasteride and nizoral. I still shed, but definitely less. I have a lot of peach fuzz in my hairline. In the left temple I have peach fuzz about Norwood 1,5 area and right temple abou nw2. Sorry for bad quality of left temple picture, but unfortunately it was the best one. So here are the pics
Left-Detail.jpgLeft-T1.jpgRight-Detail.jpgRight-T1.jpgtop.jpg

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5,5 month update

I´ve changed my regimen, because nizoral was harrasing and it dried my hair completely. Without nizoral was scalp flaking and itchy, so I was recommended natural tea tree shampoo and it solved it.

Hair. Hair got little bit better. Right temple is not so bad, so improvemenet is almost invisible, but left temple has definitely new thin hair. I have new pics and tried to take them as similair as possible, but there are some differences in angles. Top pics are two now to see both temples better.
Left-Temple1.jpg Left-Temple2.jpg Left-Temple3.jpg Right-Temple.jpg Top-1.jpg Top-2.jpg

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude that's some impressive improvement! Keep it up!

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good, that's some solid regrowth! congrats, and it'll only get better from here!

Fall

Reaction score
Impressive results so far. Congratulations! I wish that the results will keep coming like this in the next weeks

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you all. I don´t expect much more regrowth from big 3 actually. I would be happy, if I could maintain what I have for some years.