My Story, 24 1 yr on finasteride, Nizoral

hair_fighter

Reaction score
My Story, 24, 1 yr on finasteride, Nizoral (pic included)

Hi,

It's time for my story. Im 24 from india. I started losing my hair some 3-4 years back way back in 2008 initially my hair is so thick that i literally neglected about it but month by month it turned worse for the first 2 years. I lost hair at the temples at avery fast pace that i couldn't hide my hairloss even i grew my hair longer. I was in full of depression i got weaker at studies and never mingled with friends or relatives. I used to think almost 8-9 hours abt hair loss then i started searching net like crazy for a miracle cure then luckily 1 year ago i found this forum. i m glad that i found this wonderful site. i read every nick and corner of this forum and found that i could really do something about my hair loss. im convinced that i have male pattern baldness (traditional male pattern baldness itch and Oily sebum hair) . At this point of time i came to know about BIG 3 then i decided to do something abt it rather than worrying abt it. Rightaway after so much reading I started using Finpecia (Generic Finasteride) 1 mg daily and Nizoral shampoo (1%) (3 times a week) to control my male pattern baldness. I shed like crazy initially but after 6 months my shedding stopped and i could see improvement in my hair texture and thickness. I am following this routine till now.

Now coming to presentt im happy with wat hair i have . Eiher i maintained my hair or lost some (may be a small amount) during this one year. Although i controlled my loss i was never able to get lost hair nor regrowth im maintaining wat i have but im not satisfied with density either at top or temples. so i decided to start using minoxidil 5% . yes im going to order minoxidil in a couple of days and will start using it. My aim is to maintain wat i have now and hopefully some regrowth in future atleast till i turn 30.

below are the pics attached i will post more......

this is my hair condition at present....so guys wat do u think..........what Norwood i am?..........how is my hairline and density..........i will post more pics of front and top once i get correct hold of them.......thanks

Attachments

• DSC_1481.jpg
    DSC_1481.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 212