My story (GOING TO KEEP UPDATING)

STTRD

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's my story, I had another thread called " Finasteride 2 months" with about the same story. But i decided to keep updating my results. Anyway been receding since i was about 14 (now 20). Nothing really heavy though, i would consider myself an Norwood 2- maybe even 1,5 if i wouldnt have such a wide head. Anyway i started finas 1mg about 2 months ago and it feels like i am shedding more hair, I have no sides at all btw, the first couple of days i had on and off periods of ball ache and my morning wood seems to happen less than pre finasteride. And another thing is that my libido has lowered a little, which i dont mind at all, its still pretty high. I also use omega 3 supplements, high dosage vitamin c and b, multivitamins + mineral supplement and Regenepure DR + NT. I am hoping to keep whats left, maybe even thicken op the thinning hairline a bit, i dont need regrowth. I am happy with the line i have got. I got nice thick hair overall, the temples are annoying me since i was 16, cause i couldnt do the nice haircuts my friends got. Got a really nice haircut now, the top is longer than it used to be and the sides shorter, which makes my wide head kinda disappear to the background. Anyway, just needed to share my story or something, cause i cant tell anyone else because its kinda embarrassing. No one knows about my battle against this awfull condition called Androgenetic Alopecia.

This was about 2 weeks ago i guess. I am slowly entering the first quarter of the 3rd month. Still no real changes. However(!), some days it feels like i shed less hair then other days (on which I shed more than 'normal'), this could also be just my imagination though.

I hope I can help you guys with my updates!

STTRD

Reaction score
Oke guys, i have started my fourth pack of finasteride. No real changes yet, i was on vacation for 10 days, on which i didnt bring my regenpure with me. My scalp itched like crazy!
Not going to make that mistake again. Some days i almost dont shed, and other days it seems like i am still the same old Androgenetic Alopecia dude i was before finasteride. It does feel like it is doing something though. I DO, however, have lost some ground on the temples and density on top. Not alot, but i can notice it. I do pull alot less strands out with my hands when i go through my hair. Sometimes there arent hairs on my hands. Hoping for the best!

Goodluck!