My story (need some advises)

pumbisimo

Reaction score
Hi to all i am 23 years old male (24 in august) from russia moscow. And i want to tell to you my story, cause for me it's very strange and i need some advisec what to do now, and i hope that i can find this answers here. I am sorry for mistakes, i studyed english in school and it was many years ago.

So my story, now looking through my photos i think i started balding in the age of 17 but understand it only in 21, sometimes in 18-19-20 some hairmasters told me that i have some types of receding temples but my mom told me that i have this type of hairline from childhood and everything is okey. So i lost some years and in the age of 21 i understand that it's strange that i have bangs style but the hair on the sides of it were very thin, i started to looking for a doctors and lost year on it cause all that they reccomended - revita + spectral rs didn't worked and i didn'w want to do mesotherapy with no guarantee of results.

So i found info about minoxidil and finasteride and from the end of novebmer 2010 i started taking them, i started from 1/4 of proscar and 1 time per day rogaine, 1st results where, i didn't remember any shedding but at that time i wasn't counting my hair and may be it was, also my 1st results where great many new hairs on temlpes and after 2 month my new hairmaster ?uted me very well so i was very happy and thought that everything is allright. After 3 month of roagine(1 per day) i found information that it don't works good on hair line and i bought spectral dnc(poor decision) and started taking it(from march 2011 1 per day) some times mixing it with rogaine foam, so there are some good results from december 2010 to april 2011 and than i found that My hair is getting worse, at that moment i didn't know anything about shedding and don't counted my hair or look into bathtub, so i was in a little panic about it and in a serach of solution my first thought was that finasteride which i take was fake and changed brand to finast, but my hair continued to get worse, so in the end of july 2011 i started using spectral dnc-l then started to take finasteride 1/4 - 2 times hair wasn't getting good, and then in the end of september 2011 i decied to give my hair a last chance to take normal minoxidil liquid 2 times per day and to take avodart 0.5 mg per day and then after half a year see the result and think to do hair transplant or not to do, also i started to look to my bathtub to look though sheedding after hair wash, so after starting usage minoxidil and avodart shedding was great and i was in great deppresion about it, the shedding was from the end of september 2011 until start of december 2011 and then stopped and i found that my hear is becoming better and after next hair cut ant 20 december 2011 i found that it was real, so i was very happy about it and for 2 month i was thinking the all sheddings are in past and my hair will become better in better, but after haircut in 20 February 2012 i found that one temple become bigger and after this day the new sheeding started, and it lasts untill today, also i want to said that from march 2012 i started using dermroller 1 time per day on my temples, and from start of april 2% keto shampoo 3 times per week, after starting dermoroller the amount of dandruff on my hair is increased but i found many new hairs on temples in a small period of time. SO for now i have a shedding from the end of February until now it don't want to end only increases and i am very sad about it, i have't cut my hair from the 20 febraury and i am scary to do it, also the hair style i can wear is to comb my hair back immediately after wash and then it looks ok, sometimes i ad some toppik.

So my question is what to do now, cause I have great shedding I don’t know why, may be avodat don’t work at me or something else, also the postivie moment is that I have many little hairs on my temples, and hair line, and the negative is that my temples continue to recede to the centre of head.

All drugs timeline
2010 end of November – start rogaine liquid(1 per day) and finasteride 1.25 per day
2011 end of January – see some good results after hair cut
2011 march – start spectral dnc(1 per day) and some times rogaine foam 1 per day) still on finasteride 1.25
2011 april – haircut, good results again
2011 may – hair is getting worse(do not follow shedding)
2011 june – hair is getting worse (still don’t follow sheding) change the brand of finasteride
2011 july hair is getting worse (slowly but getting still don’t follow shedding)
2011 august hair is getting worse (spectral dnc and rogaine foam finished, started spectral dnc-l 1per day)
2011 septmeber hair is getting worse (started finasteride 1.25 – 2 time per day)
2011 october - started avodart -0.5 per day and minoxidil liqude 2 time per day (great shedding)
2011 november – great shedding
2011 december – shedding slowed after hair cut 20 december see some improvements
2012 january – low shedding seems hair going better
2012 february – low shedding but after hair cut 20 february see some receding at the top of left temple
2012 march – still great shedding (started dermaroller on temples)
2012 april – still great shedding (much dandruff because of roller but see a lot of nem hair on hairline and temples, but still shedding, started keto 2 % shampoo 3 time per week)
2012 may - Now stll great shedding and dandruff

I am sorry again for my english mistakes, also sorry for such a long story(maybe try to shorten it soon). Hope you'll tell me some advice what to do now, also will attach some photos soon. Thank you