My story, new 23 years old.

NGU

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Ive been lurking around these forums for about 2 years now, that's when my hair loss started kicked in, at age 21, before hand I had lots of hairs, really thick, I'm a really good looking good, modell face kind of, Ive lost alot of hair since 2 years back, it's really thin at the moment, I were always afraid to start finasteride due to side effects.

I feel like this are effecting my life, I cant tell my girlfriend I'm to ashamed of it, I just feel like my life going to hell with this problem, and the most scariest things about finestride are the brain fog and so on, I heard people turned to zombies and couldnt go back to their pre state. Ive abused MDMA before, and I kind of got abit of brain fog already, If i got any more I wouldnt function as a human being.

I'm really tempted to start it but I do need some motivation.

What Ive tried, and using: (Im also training every day and pretty healthy dosent drink that much)

Zinc,
Omega 3
Gluten Free diet
Magnesium, etc. I'm using most vitamins.

Regim:
Just started stemoxydine 5 % Daily

It kind of made my hair abit thicker, and also stronger, and Im pretty sure I dont shed as much as I did before using it. But I still see the scalp alot, like Ive thinned out alot. I still got my "Hair lines" and so on, but when it's lights you can really see the scalp on some areas. I might provide pics later.

So anyone please give me some motivation to start finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral :(

KO21

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Ive been lurking around these forums for about 2 years now, that's when my hair loss started kicked in, at age 21, before hand I had lots of hairs, really thick, I'm a really good looking good, modell face kind of, Ive lost alot of hair since 2 years back, it's really thin at the moment, I were always afraid to start finasteride due to side effects.

I feel like this are effecting my life, I cant tell my girlfriend I'm to ashamed of it, I just feel like my life going to hell with this problem, and the most scariest things about finestride are the brain fog and so on, I heard people turned to zombies and couldnt go back to their pre state. Ive abused MDMA before, and I kind of got abit of brain fog already, If i got any more I wouldnt function as a human being.

I'm really tempted to start it but I do need some motivation.

What Ive tried, and using: (Im also training every day and pretty healthy dosent drink that much)

Zinc,
Omega 3
Gluten Free diet
Magnesium, etc. I'm using most vitamins.

Regim:
Just started stemoxydine 5 % Daily

It kind of made my hair abit thicker, and also stronger, and Im pretty sure I dont shed as much as I did before using it. But I still see the scalp alot, like Ive thinned out alot. I still got my "Hair lines" and so on, but when it's lights you can really see the scalp on some areas. I might provide pics later.

So anyone please give me some motivation to start finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral :(

I think the only motivation you need is that those are the only things that actually work ..

Research it, weigh the pros and cons, and make an informed decision.

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil and nizoral shouldn't be perturbing to you; the worst SE I ever got from minoxidil was mild anxiety attacks, but I have social anxiety anyways, so it's not something I can't handle. Also, hairs that grow on minoxidil aren't "minoxidil-dependent" if you combine it with finasteride. Reason why you lose hairs after stopping minoxidil is because the pathways associated with minoxidil hair growth are halted--nothing is telling the HF to keep growing and because you have no AA to prevent DHT binding, the HF continues to miniaturize.

You can try other alternatives like topical AA, but their efficacy hasn't been demonstrated through clinical trials and you'll probably still experience SE similar to finasteride.

IK losing hair sucks; esp when we live in a prejudice society where cosmetics plays a significant role in our lives, but your options for combating hair loss is quite limited. How much finasteride did you take?

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Take a E and moon rocks but won't take finasteride....I highly doubt you have any prolonged brain fog from molly/E. You have to go very hard for a very long time to have extended damage. It's probably just a ****ty lifestyle making you feel like that. Try not drinking/burning for a few weeks, cut out sugar.

I have never heard of brain fog not going away once stopped. The fact that your worried about it well probably give you nocebo effect.