My story - Now on RU, Min and dutasteride- Advice needed! - El_dut you there?

DandiDani

Reaction score
Mornin all,

First post here for a while. I cant remember my password - I had an account on here and cant even remember my username. Have been lurking around and now I think I really need some help. My story summarised as follows -

Hair loss quite badin 2005. Did not start in 2005 but before this (maybe around from 1997). Got quite bad (crown visible and v shape forming at front). Got onto finasteride and min. Outstanding results hair almost all back.

Although I was pleased I did notice gradual losee from 2007 but in 2008/9 I could feel the crown again and the v shape was slightly visible. So went on to dutasteride (around 2009/10- dont know exactly). Had lots of shedding and was really down. But things got thickned up after 10 months. I also tried Proxiphen, RU and FLurdil for 2-3 months. But had to stop due to financial reasons.

Hair has been getting thinner slowly but since last year it is getting quite aggressive. I got a few freindly comments and I have to now do somthing. I got quite desperate and purchased RU and Neogenics at the same time. I started using the Neogenics (3ml per day) and after two weeks got very fine hairs over my hair line that had dissa[eared. It was weird. But I have read this to be true for quite a few users who post. Once the RU arrived I stopped the Neogenics and started RU (65mg). Been on RU-min-dutasteride for 2 weeks now and nothing has been notcied yet. I am really contemplating using Neogenics along with this but dont know if that will just be a short term solution and how long the results will last. They suggest3 months use bla bla but I have red people start losing hair after 2 weeks off it. Do you guys have any suggestions?

In particular if any of the RU users can chime in for advise. I only used RU for 2-3 monts before So now I want to do the proper applicaiton with a realistic time scale.