My Story on big 2

jorogaine

Reaction score
I have big on generic proscar and rogaine foam for about 2 months now. I use the rogaine on my temples and any other thin areas once at night. I would say I am a norwood 1.5 - 2... I started with a thick head of hair and now after 2 months of consistent shedding I am definitely looking thinner. Temples have receded as well. Is this almost over? I figured since I was starting with a good head of hair I wouldn't shed much and I would have mostly gains but that isn't the case at all. Please let me know your story or just give me some insight on what to expect. I don't want to lose more hair and this is looking like a bad idea 2 months in.

BigTexasSexy

Established Member
Reaction score
Shedding sucks but it's all apart of the process. I've been shedding at my minoxidil spots for a total of 3months out of my 6.5 month treatment… but there's regrowth! Asides from a hair transplant, you're basically doing all you can. Keep it up and stay strong man. Shedding can go on for months at a time so your current status isn't bizarre or a bad sign.

Justeone

Reaction score
like BTS said stay strong ... shedding should be a good sign for you since you just started taking the meds. psychologically hair loss is the worst but keep strong mentally .. something I can hardly do with the male pattern baldness .... cure this **** already