My story, what should I do.

youngandshedding

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a 21 year old male who started losing his hair around the age of 18-19. I always had very thick hair so losing it was a shock. Now that I understand genetics, I should have seen it coming. My maternal grandfather lost all his hair and started early, my father started losing his early too but ended up keeping it at the back with receding at the temples. Still has hair in his mid 50s, just thin and receded. (no bald spot) I would hope I would take his pattern opposed to my grandfather's, but its risky to just leave it. I started taking Proscar 5mg, broken into 1.25 mg pills daily and experienced AMAZING results. It has now been 10 months and my hair is back to the way it was when I was 18 which is more than I ever imagined I would get in terms of regrowth. My confidence is back, I feel motivated, no brain fog, I was loving life for awhile. However I always had the fear of ED symptoms, despite my libido staying high. For the first 4 months I hooked up with girls like I always had, having sex with no problems. Eventually I had sex with a girl and I finished in about a minute which was odd, but I did get hard. The next girl was the same thing and I started becoming paranoid that these issues were stemming from the drug. Masturbation was becoming different, I would get as hard as usual, but it would take longer. The weird thing is that I go through a pattern now. Beginning of the month around the 10th day, I will be so horny, I will get morning wood, have crazy libido, and I'll shed like mad... by the 15th ish day I'll have such a low libido now.. have no morning wood and have trouble getting it up, and then about 5-10 days later I will become average, and hair will thicken up again and ill stop shedding. I want to know if anyone has experienced something similar? I obviously hate this because I never know if i'll be my usual horny self, or my dead dick, low libido propecia induced self. I love having hair more than anything, losing it caused me so much depression but I also want to be able to have sex all the time.. I don't know what to do as I am having a bad sex life now when I used to have sex all the time. Do you think it is in my head, do you think I should reduce the dosage? If anyone has a similar story I'd love to know..thanks.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go for blood tests...

If Test levels are in average norm
and DHT close to norm but higher than estro lvl

You probably overthinking it and readed tons of ****s

g.i joey

Reaction score
id say you're killing your libido those first 10 days, if you just dont fap every chance you feel you need to your body might balance out..

- - - Updated - - -

and id say if youre still getting hard you have nothing to worry about with finasteride.