My Story With Stop And Regrow Success

Uncommon Man

Reaction score
I've have been thinning and receding for a while. I also have been watching this forum for a while before I felt comfortable to post. After having tried pretty much every product on the market from propecia and rogaine to nizoral, biotin, zinc, etc, I finally through my barber was recommended to see Dr Nettles who has created his own hair loss solution. It's called Stop and reGrow. I started on his program 5 months ago after going to see him for a consultation. My barber gave me a coupon code for a discount which was great.

At the consultation I saw Dr Nettle and a hair loss consultant who gave me a LOT of information about hair loss and I learned some things I didnt know about exactly how DHT impacts hair growth. They also looked at my scalp under their digital microscope up on a big screen and showed me where and how my hair was thinning. They also had me do blood tests so they could see my DNA and what was causing my hair loss from the inside and asked me questions about my hair loss, my diet, habits, general health to create a comprehensive picture of what was happening to cause my hair loss.

they then laid out a personalized program for me which they said would stop my hair loss within 3-6 months and regrow my hair. They said I would have noticeable regrowth within 6-12 months. They also gave me a money back guarantee on results if my hair did not regrow as they promised.

Well so far it's been 5 months and I can already see results which is way faster than they promised. I was about to get a transplant so this really was my last resort. I included some pictures of me from when I first went to see them and now at 5 months in. I'll post some more as I progress so you can see how it goes. Hopefully it continues in the way it started so far.

Attachments

• July 2016 front.jpg
    July 2016 front.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 368
  • December 2016 back.jpg
    December 2016 back.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 385
  • December 2016 top.jpg
    December 2016 top.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 406
  • July 2016 back.jpg
    July 2016 back.jpg