My story

xryan

Reaction score
Although I wish I didn't have to find this forum, I wish I didn't have to write my own story on this forum, I wish I never had to face this situation. Now here I am. :shock:

I always had very thick and dark hair when I was young. My family on my father side all have some hair problems. Until I was in my early 30's I didn't have this hair problem.

A few years ago, a hair dresser sort of mentioned that I might losing a bit of hair on the crown. I didn't worried about it a little bit, then didn't really bother much.

I start to noticed this since earlier this year, when I go shopping and try on a cloth, they have those kind of mirrors, so you can see the back of your head in the mirror. I noticed that I am actually lost quite a bit of hair on the crown.

About last month, I had a new haircut, sort of short on the temple, the already reduced hairline was exposed. I really started worry me a lot.

I actually went to see a GP. He suggested me to run a blood test. Turns out there's nothing wrong with my health. So it's actually aging. Now I am in my late 30's.

I panicked! I started to search for hair loss on google, then I end up on this site. I learned quite a lot. After reading some of the stories from the others, I decided to give it a try myself.

I placed my first order on this site:

Rogaine Foam - 3 Month ($55, this is quite cheap, it will cost me A$130 if I had to get the same product in a local store)

Topical Spironolactone Pack (I want to apply this, instead of using finasteride, as finasteride is quite expensive, and I am quite concern about the side effects of finasteride)

I also brought a bottle of Nizoral in a local store (A$18), every thing's a bit expensive here in Australia. :(

3 months supply. I plan to give it a try for 3 months, I hope I am the lucky ones! :innocent:

xryan

Reaction score
My regimen

First order 3 months supply. I plan to apply at least 1 time per day in the evening.

rogaine-foam-3month_3.jpg

topical-spironolactone-3mo.jpg

nizoral-shamp200ml.jpg