My Story

thebeachworks

Reaction score
In February I started taking a couple of natural products which are from an mlm money making opportunity. Over the years I have tried many health opportunities try to make money online, but I never made any money and I never saw any health results from taking them. I have not seen any income from this yet, but I have not really gotten the word out about it yet. However, after taking these products for about 3 months and not very consistently, I did see some unexpected and surprising results from taking them. First, in May I needed to get an eye exam for new contacts. After the exam I was shocked by the results. My vision stats from the previous year were- left eye -2.75, right eye -2.00. After the exam- left eye -2.00, right eye -1.50. My vision has been reversed to almost what it was 25 years ago when I first started wearing contacts. I know that this is a hair loss forum and those results are below.

This first week in July I gave myself a buzz cut with clippers and not long after doing so, I was rubbing my hand on the top of my head and noticed where I previously had a bald spot on the top back of my head felt like there was hair growing there. A few days later a friend visited me who had previously cut my hair for me. Since he had seen the top of my head mare than anyone had, I asked him to look and he said yes the bald spot is now filled in with hair.

This is amazing stuff and I will now be taking these products for life. Who knows what other issues that I may be unaware of that they are reversing and correcting.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
There's something fishy about your post and you are not only talking about hair loss.

Natural products don't work as treatments specially when it comes to Androgenetic Alopecia so I'm unsure where you are going with this.