My Story

Kakarot

Reaction score
IMG_1418.jpgIMG_1419.jpgIMG_1420.jpgHey everyone, I've been a member of these boards for about a year now but am now deciding to share my story. I started losing hair during my senior year of highschool very randomly. I suddenly starting thinning and shedding hair out of the blue. I got bloodwork done but everything seemed fine. Did some research and got an appointment with a derm and got a prescription of propecia. Been popping for a year now and my hair has stayed about the same I guess, however I still shed. Sometimes a huge shed randomly and sometimes no hairs, which seems odd to me. Should I get another blood test done or am I just hoping for something that isn't gonna happen? Anyways I will take some pictures and post them in this thread so you guys can give some feedback and tell me how thin I am and if I should add minoxidil to the equation. Also, I was thinking of getting a buzz cut, what do you guys thing ? Thanks.

Edit : I havent really seen to much temple recession and my hairline hasnt receded much. But I have had a lot of thinning and shedding.

Attachments

• Photo on 2015-02-02 at 6.21 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2015-02-02 at 6.21 PM.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 194

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Need before pictures because the ones you posted I dont see balding. If your talking about the sides and back its because they are cut short and your using flash.