My Successful Story With Fue Hair Transplant

Radein

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Getting your hair back is possible
Now as technology advances quite rapidly, the medical techniques are getting better and better.

FUE Hair Transplant Technique Advantages:
- The operation will be performed under local anaesthesia.
- No hard surgical instruments
- Does not leave any scars or stitches.
- Completely painless
- Donor area recovers ( hair follicles donated from the back scalp area are genetically programmed to continue growing hair for a lifetime).

There are numerous Clinics where you can have a transplant all around the world.
In my case, I found the Best Option in regards to price and quality of the service, as I did my research before I jumped out of bed one morning to take action.

What I got: All Inclusive
1. Certified Doctor Treatment
2. Hotel with breakfast & wifi
3. Airport-Hotel-Clinic Transfers
4. Medical set
5. PRP Treatment included for Free( is a technique to feed the follicles during the FUE Transplant)
6. Aftercare & first hair wash

Now, After Transplant Before I took the decision
IMG_20190720_203156.jpg IMG_20190720_203316.jpg IMG_20190624_083341.jpg IMG_20190624_083830.jpg

To rewind a little bit,

Before I get to the Present and my Successful Experience on Getting Back My Hair through FUE Transplant Technique and tell you how it all started.

When I was about 24, I started to lose hair considerably, and I was not very sure what was the reason at that time, maybe it was the eating habits, the negative social life, stressful and too many hours at work, etc.

So in the following couple of months to years, I started to lose hair gradually. I didn't give much attention at that time, as it wasn't that obvious. But after years passed, maybe when I was about 27 or 28, it started to look quite serious, to the point that I lost almost 80 to 90% of the top front side and the crown as well.

Now my age is 31, and I will provide photos to show you the exact state of the hair before I decided to take action.
I've tried many things before I decided to get a Transplant which in my case was the best option.
I've tried traditional ways, with different herbs and plants a couple of times, then oils and so on, but I didn't see any results, and maybe it takes too much time to see any.

After a while, I thought to give a try to the pharmaceutics, so I ordered a product that included tablets, serum and shampoo, and I used that for a while, to again see no actual encouraging results.

Ok, I've got good news, so now my hairline is back almost to the point of natural!

I believe I was quite unsatisfied with my looks though I ignored it for such a long time.
Recently I got to the point where I was even listening to recorded affirmations on hair regrowth as hilarious as it may sound.

But one thing happened after this, I believe my subconscious started getting the information because one morning I just jumped out of bed got on my smartphone device and started looking for a clinic where I would be able to get my hair back.
So I found The Clinic, I spoke with the Doctor(great character), exchanged information and provided him with photos so he could analyse and give me the best option, and within 9 days I was in the Clinic getting FUE Hair Transplant.

Now after two weeks and a half since I got my Transplant, I can sincerely say that I am quite pleased that I took the decision to take action.
All has been taken care of by the amazing team from the Clinic, and as I'm using the aftercare products as I've been adviced and recommended, I can see the daily progress.

To wrap this up I encourage you to make a decision today and take action, as you'll see the result expected guaranteed!
Your self-confidence will boost up!

PS: Contact me if you need any advice or information, I am very glad to assist you!

See the amazing result compared in these photos of Now & Before:

IMG_20190720_203156.jpg

IMG_20190624_083341.jpg

IMG_20190720_203316.jpg

IMG_20190624_083830.jpg

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Getting your hair back is possible
Now as technology advances quite rapidly, the medical techniques are getting better and better.

FUE Hair Transplant Technique Advantages:
- The operation will be performed under local anaesthesia.
- No hard surgical instruments
- Does not leave any scars or stitches.
- Completely painless
- Donor area recovers ( hair follicles donated from the back scalp area are genetically programmed to continue growing hair for a lifetime).

There are numerous Clinics where you can have a transplant all around the world.
In my case, I found the Best Option in regards to price and quality of the service, as I did my research before I jumped out of bed one morning to take action.

What I got: All Inclusive
1. Certified Doctor Treatment
2. Hotel with breakfast & wifi
3. Airport-Hotel-Clinic Transfers
4. Medical set
5. PRP Treatment included for Free( is a technique to feed the follicles during the FUE Transplant)
6. Aftercare & first hair wash

Now, After Transplant Before I took the decision
View attachment 124164 View attachment 124166 View attachment 124167 View attachment 124168

To rewind a little bit,

Before I get to the Present and my Successful Experience on Getting Back My Hair through FUE Transplant Technique and tell you how it all started.

When I was about 24, I started to lose hair considerably, and I was not very sure what was the reason at that time, maybe it was the eating habits, the negative social life, stressful and too many hours at work, etc.

So in the following couple of months to years, I started to lose hair gradually. I didn't give much attention at that time, as it wasn't that obvious. But after years passed, maybe when I was about 27 or 28, it started to look quite serious, to the point that I lost almost 80 to 90% of the top front side and the crown as well.

Now my age is 31, and I will provide photos to show you the exact state of the hair before I decided to take action.
I've tried many things before I decided to get a Transplant which in my case was the best option.
I've tried traditional ways, with different herbs and plants a couple of times, then oils and so on, but I didn't see any results, and maybe it takes too much time to see any.

After a while, I thought to give a try to the pharmaceutics, so I ordered a product that included tablets, serum and shampoo, and I used that for a while, to again see no actual encouraging results.

Ok, I've got good news, so now my hairline is back almost to the point of natural!

I believe I was quite unsatisfied with my looks though I ignored it for such a long time.
Recently I got to the point where I was even listening to recorded affirmations on hair regrowth as hilarious as it may sound.

But one thing happened after this, I believe my subconscious started getting the information because one morning I just jumped out of bed got on my smartphone device and started looking for a clinic where I would be able to get my hair back.
So I found The Clinic, I spoke with the Doctor(great character), exchanged information and provided him with photos so he could analyse and give me the best option, and within 9 days I was in the Clinic getting FUE Hair Transplant.

Now after two weeks and a half since I got my Transplant, I can sincerely say that I am quite pleased that I took the decision to take action.
All has been taken care of by the amazing team from the Clinic, and as I'm using the aftercare products as I've been adviced and recommended, I can see the daily progress.

To wrap this up I encourage you to make a decision today and take action, as you'll see the result expected guaranteed!
Your self-confidence will boost up!

PS: Contact me if you need any advice or information, I am very glad to assist you!

See the amazing result compared in these photos of Now & Before:

View attachment 124164
View attachment 124167
View attachment 124166
View attachment 124168
Congrats man. Keep is posted with pics as it grows in. Nice eyes (no homo).

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You won’t know if it’s a success for another 4-6 months. Grafts look sparse, you had a large area to cover so I wouldn’t be expecting a high density result.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best of luck on your surgery. As you are only 2 and a half weeks post I would expect those grafts to fall out in the coming weeks and be replaced with new hair after 3 months or so which is when you will see the true success of the surgery.

I would disagree with you that FUE produces no scars as this simply isn’t true. Any time hair is extracted there is trauma and a scar does occur but it isn’t as visible as with FUT. Best of luck!

HLV

Last edited: