My symptoms and experiences on hair fall! ~POLOBOY

PoloBoy

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a male, 23 year old lad... I would like to share my symptoms and experiences on hair fall.... Experiencing hair fall since i was 17, I used to have thick hair all over my head and then my hair from sides started to recede and fall... then it started to fall from all over my head... After all these 6 years of shedding, I stand on a scale of 2 on norwood meter... Both of my sides have little bald spot, for which i can easily manage to camouflage it by waving my hair inwards....

I have tried products like dht blockers, biotin, iron, etc., etc., who promised to stop my receding hair line and combat my hair loss... Result: Money went in vain as the hair went in drain...

I took a thyroid test and I have TSH of 7.6 and normal ranges on T3 and T4... Iron and ferretin levels are normal too... My doctor called it as a subclinical hypothyroidism and put me on a life time medication on thyrobuild 12.5 mcg... prior to my medication, I had experienced depression, anxiety, fatigue and insomnia... After I started to take my medication for the past 2 months, I am not as fatigue and depressed anymore... Though I realize that My hair fall has become less in intense for the past 2 months, my hair is still thin and likely to fall more from my sides... much likely!!! My top of my head have already began to fall, in no matter of more than 2 to 3 years, i could likely to see bald spots on my top....

To be noted is my pubic hair as well as my hair from eye brow and eye lashes falls at moderate...

For the past 6 years, My hair have been more greasy on the scalp and thus more itchy... I dont know what i am allergic to but my scalp, foot and hand will itch like hell....

On genetic factor, my dad had full hair until his 50's and even in his 60's too... but my maternal uncle went half bald when he was just 22...

So my concern is,
My hair loss could be either because of Hypothyroid/ Genetics/ male pattern baldness/ Dandruff and allergies/ or any other causes???

I am desperate...