My vitamin/natural regiment

Stones24

Reaction score
I am taking the following vitamins, but not regularly. I want to start a regular regiment of these vitamins/natural products to supplement propecia/nizoral.

B Complex

MSM

Cod Liver Oil

I am curious about....

I just bought a juicer. I want to juice vegetables (w/ an emphasis on greens, some lemon, cayenne?, along with carrots, beets, celery,etc.) Does this help?

Should I add Saw Palmetto? Maybe not every day but a 2-4 times a week?

Multivitamin?

I've read that eating more nuts is good for the hair

I also massage coconut oil into my hair 3-4 days a week. You guys hear anything about this?

Thanks!

G

What is MSM?

You are doing some of the things I am doing minus the propecia/nizoral (check out my regimen). Vitamin B complex should be taken daily though.

You're using Cod Liver Oil for the fatty acids? Cod Liver Oil has over the recommended daily intake of Vitamin A and an overdose of Vitamin A does cause hair loss. If you are taking Cod Liver Oil daily and eating Vitamin A from food, you are eating much more than the recommended daily amount which could accelerate hair loss. Google vitamin A and hair loss as I could be wrong about this.

Coconut oil is good for the hair and scalp but you may want to add one other oil to this such as Emu oil, Olive or Jojoba.

Saw Palmetto may help but it's been reported by some that it has the same side effects of finasteride. If you do take this, take in low doses like 350mg a day.