My weight loss secret

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Skipping breakfast, that's it.

No exercise, no special diet, no nothing - I just don't eat anything before noon.

I'm not saying it is a sensible thing to do and it probably doesn't work for everyone but it sure worked for me. I lost 5 kgs in a month!

I'm 37 y.o, 1,74m tall and I now weigh 73 kgs (I put on 2 kgs this Christmas, I weighed 71 kgs in early December).

I started in January 2013 with a scary 82 kgs (I was technically obese).

mcdowel967

Reaction score
Love to hear that.. i am thinking about this too..can u suggest anything for me.. As i am started with regular exercises .. and wanted to know more of tips and how to choose equipment that can help me with that..

Any recommendations or help would be great

thanks

HughJass

Reaction score
Maybe it's the content of your breakfast rather than just breakfast itself? What did you have for brekkie each day?

I couldn't do no-breakfast. I gotta have a high protein breakfast as well otherwise I'm not satisfied.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I put on A LOT of weight this Christmas and New Year (I'm currently at 75,2 kgs) because of all the terrible food but hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

SurveenA4

Reaction score
This is done great by you. There is no need to do special exersice just control your diet. Eat healthy. Stay healthy

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Currently at 73 kgs. I've done some research on this diet plan and it's nothing new, really. It's called intermittent fasting and you can find countless testimonies on the internet.

And it's not just breakfast. These guys recommend no food between 8 pm and noon.

I sounds crazy but it's not. I look and feel great.

badwabbit

Reaction score
Usually I am not hungry in the morning, and so I don't eat until 11 or 12pm... so I guess it's what's kept me pretty slip. Thanks for the confirmation though.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been doing some adjustments to my diet plan.

Like I said, skipping breakfast is probably not enough - you have to fast between 8 pm and noon the following day.

I have stopped going to restaurants - that food is terrible and full of sugar, chemicals and God knows what.

Drink LOTS of water.

I wish I had time to get some exercise but I don't because of my crazy schedule. Hopefully things will improve soon.