NanoAdeno

Bismarck

Reaction score
A poster from the German forum developed his own product. I don't want to advertise for him but I think this is of interest for people who like to experiment with various substances.

Here's a description:

I created a large batch together with Elsom Research. The Nanosome Technology from Elsom Research will be used. It will be available via http://www.nanoadeno.com in the next 2-3 weeks, the page is currently under construction. The page also will explain the mechanisms of action of the different ingredients and will give a profound insight in the complex theory of hair loss. The product will be sent from Elsom R. to you (not from Europe) ==> low shipping costs. It comes in a bottle of dark glass. It will contain 50ml and will cost about 55$+shipping. Minor changes in the below concentrations may occur during the next two weeks and the final concentrations will be shown on the finished page.

list of ingredients + concentrations of NanoAdeno :

adenosine 0.75%

creatine 1%

carnitine 0.8%

sophora extract 3%

hydrangea extract (Amacha) 2%

red ginseng extract 1%

anethole, glycyrrhizin from licorice extract

phosphatidic acid derived from natural sources 2%

pyridoxal-5-phosphate = P5P 0.5%

sodium pyruvate 1%

grape seed extract 4%

phosphotidyl choline *NanosomesT

Shea butter, borage oil

allantoin

D-alpha tocopherol

Xanthan gum

Methyl paraben, propyl paraben, and imidurea

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Bis. My opinion is this product will have mediocre results. Once again us bald guys are left bald while the dense but thinning will be granted success by using this product. Bald men (very thin) and the losing hair fellas are in two totally different arenas. I like this product but its useless for us very thin guys. Note once again HGH not considered. A total lack of insight once again.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
I've added adenosine pills to alot of my homemade concoctions. I don't think it can hurt anything. Pretty innocous IMHO.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
I've added adenosine pills to alot of my homemade concoctions. I don't think it can hurt anything. Pretty innocous IMHO.
good move

Petchsky

Reaction score
Looks like some pretty interesting ingredients. What's your opinion on this product Bis???

Bismarck

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Looks like some pretty interesting ingredients. What's your opinion on this product Bis???

I think it's a bit better than Adenogen. I've no idea how useful nanosomes are for treating hairloss. (increased systemic absorbtion ?)

There are some good anecdotal reports about sophora and andeosine has been shown to increase hair growth. Fred said he will describe the action of all the substances on his homepage in 2 weeks. We'll see.