Nanogen (hair loss treatments, not fibres)

Herbaliser

Reaction score
Anyone tried that?

http://www.nanogen.org/en/nanogen-hair- ... Treatments

This thing looks interesting.
I talked to those guys in my country, they told me those products will regrow my hair in a couple of months (I'm kinda Norwood II), and then no need to use it again.
The weird thing is that I haven't seen ANY feedback about these products...

So, anyone?

Herbaliser

Reaction score
Okay, guys, I see you don't have experience with this.
But what's your first impression, don't you have any opinion about what they say in the site? :shock: What do you think, is it a scam or something.. ?
I really need your advice.

Thanks!

Hairometer

Reaction score
As much as I love the Nanofibres (old version as the new version is still not available here in the US), I am NOT one bit impressed with their claims on their other hair-growth products (ointment or supplement), say, when compared to DSLaboratories.com claim.

See the vast (and seemingly legitimate) ingredients listed in each DS Labs products. Once you own the DS Labs products and read up its included instructions, you'll be even more impressed. The Nanogen's ingredients list in each product? It's pretty weak by comparison. Why don't you read up the DS Labs site and tell us what you think. Its many manuals are posted on their site too.

BTW, the new Nanogen line is here: http://nanogen.co.uk/hair-loss-treatment-protocol.html

Herbaliser

Reaction score
Thanks for reply!

I don't need to read the site, I know many people here are using DS Labs' products. It's all about using minoxidil (Spectral DNC) and propecia, and this means - side effects. Yeah, I know this is the right way!
But the Nanogen importers in my country told me their hair-growth products do the same thing (and even more), with no side effects..... that's why I've asked users here for their opinions and experience...
I got your point, and probably you're right - Nanogen info just doesn't look convincingly.

Any info on Nanogen's clinical trials?