Nanogen roller???? What do you guys think?

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
Not even a single reply come on lads and ladies i thought this was a new procedure.

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
Not even a single reply come on lads and ladies i thought this was a new procedure.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
not new, its there for years...

but it does enhance your minoxidil penitration
and they do use it with prp
and i have read that it can make scar fade little more

but its no new procedure
you can buy one cheap from china on ebay...

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
This may sound a bit silly but will the needle cause any scarring to my scalp?

I think im going to add this and nanomix to my regimen

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
The rollers are actually used to diminish the appearance of scars. Check out any acne boards and they're pretty much all using rollers on their face. The needle holes themselves are pretty small and assuming you're keeping things moderately aseptic (stainless steel only, isopropyl baths) and being careful what sort of stuff you needle into your scalp you should to fine.

I got one a week ago and have been using it on my temples as well as parts of my face and I must say that already my face appears to be smoothing out and looking better.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i have used for 1 week now the dermaroller with my nanominox
i use the dermaroller just on the crown and temples a little bit , sinds i dont want any sides , but for the moment i cant say that i feel dizzy or things like that...

i also have put minoxidil 5% on a wet scalp , and did get sides verry fast after 5 a- 7 min...
with dermaroller and nano not
so this week i will test it on the full top op my head...

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i have just the same...

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmmm dr farjo didn't endorse it, he says on balding blog he found the theory interesting but i think it won't work because (this is just my theory, i'm not a doctor or biologist just a geek :) )
it's proven that minoxidil works because it opens potassium ion channels in cells

human cells are in a fluid known as "Extracellular fluid" (in other words fluid outside the cells) and the ion channels control the passage of (in this case potassium) ions that go in and out of the cells cytoplasm which control it's behaviour
i don't know the intermittent stages of this but minoxidil works by inhibiting catagen and telogen hair phases
if my theory is minoxidil only needs to hang around cells around the follucle and not "penetrate"
if it penetrates it will most lightly go to other parts of the body and help hair growth in other parts, you just want it to slowly absorb into the hair follicles, when you apply minoxidil it becomes a solution of about 7.5% and hangs around as it slowly absorbs into the scalp trickling small amounts at a time over about 16 hours