nanoguard A/B Nanogaine question

Silverfox

Reaction score
This system sounds very interesting, but has anyone had any good experience or is it just more crap being peddled with fancy BS -pseudo-science???
Fox

alexstorm

Reaction score
I've been using Nanogaine/Nanoguard products since April this year and and can honestly say that, in my case it definitely works. I can't really comment on other hair loss products as I haven't really used them (except for Regaine, which worked, to a degree) but I'd say that Nanogaine is comparable with some of the other top hair loss products on the market, although it is rather expensive.

I only started using Nanogaine because the online pharamacy I ordered my Regaine from were out of stock and recommended two or three alternative hair loss products. I couldn't find any views on any forum from anyone who'd used their products and didn't fancy paying more money for a product that I'd never heard of over an established hairloss product like Regaine.

I decided to give it a try a couple of months later and so far so good.

alexstorm

Reaction score
The first three months is when I saw the greatest improvement in my hair then from between August- September nothing noticeable. But in the last few months some of the hairs have become much longer and thicker and my hairline has improved. Nothing dramatic but definitely going in the right direction.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
There are few things that i don't trust this product:

On their webpage their claim regrowth similar to the tricomin peptide in the trials, i've asked them what kind of peptide they use in their solution and if it simular with the tricomin product, they didn't give me any details about their peptide and they didn't know about the one in the tricomin.

I will give a try to Dr.Pickart the new hair signals (no alcohol) even this one isn't like the one in the trials. Or maybe combine tricomin and moisturizer to avoid the drying from the alcohol in tricomin.