Nanominox-FMS unfortunate FORMULATION CHANGE!

maggie99

Reaction score
Received my new bottles of FMS and the formulation has changed. It was much more liquid/watery and a lighter pink. Particles can be seen floating inside.

I inquired about the consistency and Jonny said the the PG was lowered. I am now not confident in the product. It seems like I mixed the ingredients at home.

I am concerned the produce is no longer liposomal(or nanosomal). and wether the minoxidil is still sulfate.

Looking into having it tested. This is the unfortunate problem of starting on a product that isn't standardized etc, with a company overseas....

Hoppi

Reaction score
I would express these concerns to the company if I were you. I'm sure they are reasonable people :)

maggie99

Reaction score
As i mentioned my response addressed the lowering of PG.

I have not heard back anything directly answering my concern about the liposomes or the sulfate. That raises eyebrows of course.

It would make sense that the company is attempting to produce the product cheaper. Otherwise why the change?

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
magster said:
As i mentioned my response addressed the lowering of PG.

I have not heard back anything directly answering my concern about the liposomes or the sulfate. That raises eyebrows of course.

It would make sense that the company is attempting to produce the product cheaper. Otherwise why the change?

I was going to order 3 bottles of nanominox-fms in a few days as ive heard good things about the product but now i might hold off for a bit.

Iv'e read several times that their customer service is poor, it's a bunch of phd students that make this stuff. Shame really, They could do fairly well for themselfs if the product is really as good as i've read.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...5&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=nanominox+ms&start=250

How long ago did you email them about the liposomes and sulfate?

maggie99

Reaction score
hey. the phd students sold the company and now jonny has been the distributor if i am not mistaken.

i have no complaints about customer service. i mean without it it would have been impossible to successfully continue to market a product overseas without even a website.

it has been two days since my last email. but i had originally asked that question in my original email(week ago), and it was skirted. only the PG issue was mentioned and that the formula is the same.

but what what the product unique was it's encapsulation of the ingredients not just it's ingredients.

goener

Reaction score
particles floating in solution? doesn't sound good. some of the material didn't dissolve. and they can't just make changes to the formulation. did they test it in advance to make sure it still gives the results they want? did they run stability tests on it? a serious company can't simply make changes to its products then market it immediately. when was the last time you ordered from them that the products were ok?

btw i'd be glad to know what it is

Mike S

Reaction score
Guys, is regular Nanominox or the Nanominox-MS still available?

Or is Nanominox-FMS all that is being sold now?

Another thing I don't understand is this: Is new product still being produced? Or does this Johnny just have an excess of left-over product that Sinere allows him to distribute? How old is the stuff Johnny is selling?

maggie99

Reaction score
For those of you using Nanominox FMS. If there are any.

Could you please tell me what the PG content on the label reads.

Hopefully it is a bottle before the formula change. If you are a regular user you will have noticed the difference.

Thanks.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
magster said:
For those of you using Nanominox FMS. If there are any.

Could you please tell me what the PG content on the label reads.

Hopefully it is a bottle before the formula change. If you are a regular user you will have noticed the difference.

Thanks.

I´ve used it for about 15 months. Some white stuff can sometimes be seen laying at the bottom of the bottle.
Away for the weekend right now and left my bottle at home. Will see comes monday.

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
I got an email back from Jonny today after enquiring about the formula change. It still has minoxidil sulphate in it.

Jonny" said:
Dear Karl,

The composition is:

Active ingredients:
minoxidil sulfate 4%
finasteride 0.1%
adenosine
sophora flavescens extract
creatine ethyl ester
cepharanthine
cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12)
ketoconazole

Antioxidants:
ascorbic acid (vitamin C), gamma tocopherol (vitamin E)

Vehicle:
coated PG-liposomes from high quality phosphatidylcholine
Propylene glycol (PG) 10%
carrageenan
distilled water

Many greetings from Germany and a beautiful Day!
Jonny Ruvio