nanominox

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
so can you tell me more about this stuff please... ?

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
for the love of all that is holy davidoff, can you stop calling everything you don't know about snake oil?

it's minoxidil, with ketoconazole (how's that a snake oil!?), sophora flavescens which has been shown to be a strong type II 5AR inhibitor ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/quer ... t=Abstract ) and various other ingredients which DO have scientific substance.

I have been using Nanominox FMS with some success, although I have just run into a hiccup with sinere - stuff was late to ship and then the shipment got lost. In fairness to them when I contacted them they were straight on it and are sending me a replacement order while they wait on the courier to tell them what's gone wrong. Do beware though, I would order well in advance to avoid running out like me. Thankfully I ordered some xandrox too which I have switched too in the mean time and will probably alternate the two when the fms replacement arrives.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
rusty_y2k2 said:
for the love of all that is holy davidoff, can you stop calling everything you don't know about snake oil?

it's minoxidil, with ketoconazole (how's that a snake oil!?), sophora flavescens which has been shown to be a strong type II 5AR inhibitor ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/quer ... t=Abstract ) and various other ingredients which DO have scientific substance.

I have been using Nanominox FMS with some success, although I have just run into a hiccup with sinere - stuff was late to ship and then the shipment got lost. In fairness to them when I contacted them they were straight on it and are sending me a replacement order while they wait on the courier to tell them what's gone wrong. Do beware though, I would order well in advance to avoid running out like me. Thankfully I ordered some xandrox too which I have switched too in the mean time and will probably alternate the two when the fms replacement arrives.

LOL. Davidoff is the biggest snake oil on this forum.

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
sounds interesting... what is the price for 3 month pack ~ ?

G

mpower save your money mate,This stuff he is showing you is all garbage,Get on propecia and minoxidil and you will not only save your money but also your hair for the time being.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
mpower save your money mate,This stuff he is showing you is all garbage,Get on propecia and minoxidil and you will not only save your money but also your hair for the time being.

How do you know? Have you ever use the product on a long-term period??? Can work for him and not for you also. :thumbsdown:

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
No he's never used it... he's never used most of the products he dismisses out of hand.

At worst it's the minoxidil that he raves about. At best it's minoxidil with some extra oomph.... and it's not even that expensive given it comes in 100ml bottles compared to the industry standard 60ish ml.

Basically he's a prat.

G

mpower said:
Dont listen to this dirt bike riding hillbilly,If you seen this guys hairstyle you would die from laugthter.His name should be cletus :whistle:

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
I am really scared to go on propecia or finasteride... I am currently using revivogen and minoxidil...

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
oh, you guys are strange ;)

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
mpower said:
Dont listen to this dirt bike riding hillbilly,If you seen this guys hairstyle you would die from laugthter.His name should be cletus :whistle:

Dunno who bizarre little outburst was aimed at... if it was me i'm the first dirtbike riding hillbilly from London in the UK that I know of, so that's something of an achievement.

If not - it's still a somewhat strange argument against nanominox, so congrats on still being a total twat.

G

rusty_y2k2 said:
Davidoff said:
mpower said:

Dunno who bizarre little outburst was aimed at... if it was me i'm the first dirtbike riding hillbilly from London in the UK that I know of, so that's something of an achievement.

If not - it's still a somewhat strange argument against nanominox, so congrats on still being a total twat.
Firstly you homosexual sounding pom,Ive never posted anything to you on this forum ever! and never will.Whos the twat now? Insecure prick. :jackit:

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
sounds like a bargain to me davidoff, i look forward to not being the subject of any of your posts...

Thanks for the diagnosis on the insecurity too - now i know, i am one step closer to recovery. God bless you.

G

rusty_y2k2 said:
sounds like a bargain to me davidoff, i look forward to not being the subject of any of your posts...

Thanks for the diagnosis on the insecurity too - now i know, i am one step closer to recovery. God bless you.
Is this guy for real? Man you sound like a b**ch :shakehead:.You sound like you should be on the show Absolutely Fabulous DARLING!! :gay: .Now run along little b**ch before you get owned some more.

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
just tired of your crap davidoff...

but live and let live - you do your thing, i'll do mine. Everyone's a winner.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
rusty_y2k2 said:

Is this guy for real? Man you sound like a b**ch :shakehead:.You sound like you should be on the show Absolutely Fabulous DARLING!! :gay: .Now run along little b**ch before you get owned some more.

Why this f*****g retard is not Banned yet????
Where are the moderators @??

G

rusty_y2k2 said:
just tired of your crap davidoff...

but live and let live - you do your thing, i'll do mine. Everyone's a winner.
Well arse crack,I have never spoken to you before on this forum and never would have,But you chose to call me a prat just because i beleive that most of these products are snake oils.I have the right to my opinion so :stfu: