Nasuke's Story

Nasuke

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am a 19 yr old male and this is my first time posting in a forum about this and I just wanted to get people's opinion on the matter.
My story begins when I was 7 years old. I do not exactly remember the details from then, but after the shower I used to be able to pull out this chewing gum like substance off my scalp. I was given a prescription to treat it (do not remember the medication) and since that symptom has gone but ever since then I've had an area at the top of my scalp that is finer (a mid-size circle area) than the rest of my hair. Because of that reason, I was sure that I would suffer from hair loss. I am now almost 20, and for the past 2 year I've noticed that my hair is getting finer on the top. In terms of my family, my grandfather from my dad's side and my great uncle (Grandfather's brother) have been bald starting at the age of 40. If I get a piece of white paper and rub my head back and forth, I can notice about 6 to 7 hairs falling out. One thing that is extremely annoying however is the fact that I seem to get alot of pimples on my head (whiteheads for example) and that is really peculiar for me. Do you guys think this to be normal if someone is suffering from male genetic baldness, or do you guys think that something else is going on here?

Thank you for your time

RaginDemon

Reaction score
why would you use a paper to rub your head anyways?