Natural Hair Loss Cure Using Muscles Of The Head And The Face

Justi Saha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 22 years old and am balding. From my thorough research dht and pgd2 hormones are the major causes of hair loss. In order to treat hair loss one must identify the major cause. However when it comes to deactivating scalp dht the head muscles and the face muscles could greatly help instead of commercial products. Static muscle contraction of the frontallis and occipitalis muscles helps activate an enzyme called 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase which deactivates dht to another form which is harmless to the hair follicles.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 22 years old and am balding. From my thorough research dht and pgd2 hormones are the major causes of hair loss. In order to treat hair loss one must identify the major cause. However when it comes to deactivating scalp dht the head muscles and the face muscles could greatly help instead of commercial products. Static muscle contraction of the frontallis and occipitalis muscles helps activate an enzyme called 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase which deactivates dht to another form which is harmless to the hair follicles.

Bro it's not that simple. Elevated PGD2 means virtually nothing. It could be just a symptom, not the cause of the problem. That's why seti and other pgd blockers failed to give any significant results. Also DHT is not exactly the cause,but could also be just a symptom.

Do not seek a solution in such simple "tricks". Hairloss is a very complicated procedure,not yet fully understood even after decades of research...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Static muscle contraction of the frontallis and occipitalis muscles helps activate an enzyme called 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase which deactivates dht to another form which is harmless to the hair follicles.
Source please.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude there are people who have succefully regrown their hair through diet changes that address excess dht and pgd2

yeah ok, who? can we please have some evidence?

Justi Saha

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah ok, who? can we please have some evidence?
If you dont believe hair loss is reversible then keep having the same attitude. We'll be waiting for you to catch up. Am not here to provide evidence on what works and what doesn't work. I will let you all know how it goes after 3 months of doing what am doing.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you dont believe hair loss is reversible then keep having the same attitude. We'll be waiting for you to catch up. Am not here to provide evidence on what works and what doesn't work. I will let you all know how it goes after 3 months of doing what am doing.

actually, when you start a thread with the words, "natural hair loss cure" on a hair loss forum filled with serious people desperate for hair loss advice, then YES, you are DEFINITELY required to provide evidence. If it is a cure, like you so easily believe, you can post a damn photo or two.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually, when you start a thread with the words, "natural hair loss cure" on a hair loss forum filled with serious people desperate for hair loss advice, then YES, you are DEFINITELY required to provide evidence. If it is a cure, like you so easily believe, you can post a damn photo or two.
...and also receive a nobel prize for curing hairloss :p

Justi Saha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go f*** your
my guess is that after 3 months he will come back and say his hair has improved bla bla bla, and will then provide some links to the oils he uses (and get money from those online shops for advertising it) or will even offer to sell some prepackaged stuff so that it's easier for us to buy the whole package directly from him to have less hassle with buying all the ingredients on our own.

just a scammer. nobody will ever cure a bald head with natural crap.
Go f*** yourself.. I have enough money

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The enzyme is also found in skeleton muscles

OK,but can you please provide some source for "Static muscle contraction of the frontallis and occipitalis muscles helps activate an enzyme called..." ?
You are trying to manipulate biochemical reactions with...mechanical ways? It seems very weird to me.