Natural things to help sustain erection.

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a list of supplements that can be bought off of the shelf to help in this area. Thanks.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm taking Horny Goat Weed, it contains a lot of natural stuff like Yojimbe... Check it out.

grass

Reaction score
check out via-growth. that sh*t is no joke! its got every herb that could help you. Its for those sex marathons that last weeks :)

erbal Extract Blend: 2800 mg

Panax Ginseng, American Ginseng, Damiana, Pumpkin Seed, Epimedium brevicornium, Avena Sativa, Chrysin (bioflavonoid), Saw Palmetto, Grape Seed, Pygeum Bark, Nettle Root, Ginkgo Biloba, Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed, Mucuna Pruriens, Tribulus Terrestris, Pine Nut, Water Melon Seeds, Mexican Wild Yam, Herba Cistanchis,Eurycoma longifolia

A 2500 IU 50

Thiamin 4 mg 266

Riboflavin (B-2) 8 mg 470

Niacin 40 mg 200

Pantothenic acid (B-5) 40 mg 400

B-6 5 mg 250

B-12 200 mcg 3333

Folic Acid 800 mcg 200

E (natural d-alpha tocophesol) 100 IU 333

Zinc citrate 25 mg 167

Copper (Copper Gluconate) 2 mg 100

Selenium 100 mcg 142

Potassium Citrate 100 mg 3

Calcium 79 mg 8

Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 1mg 50

Beta-Carotene 10 mg 300

DHEA 60 mg
Isoflavones 60 mg

Choline 25 mg

Phosphatidylserine (soybean) 100 mg
Baron 1.5 mg

Sodium Pyruvate 100 mg

Gamma Linolenic Acid (5%) 100 mg

Amino Acid Blend: 1334 mg

L-Lysine, L-Arginine, L-Omithine, Glutathione, L-Tyrosine, L-Taurine, L-Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Glutamic Acid, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetylcysteine, Dimethylaminoethanolamine (DMAE), Citrulline

grass

Reaction score
not at all.. I'm nice and hard most of the day naturally. I would say my sex drive is probably too high for my own good :) I used it for those times when I was having sex three times a day after not seeing my g-friend for months. Its got a lot of stuff to help with fatigue.

Jm0311

Reaction score
i was joking....but do u know of any natural stuff that is really good? i might try some

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, remove the majority, and when I say majority I mean upwards of 90% of saturated fats and high glycemic index foods (sugary foods) and you will notice an improvement.

However to strengthen this improvement, you should detox, thoroughly and PROPERLY.

Cleansing your system will help. Taking the load of the Liver and Kidneys also is paramount. A colon cleanse would be preferable and a TMA, tissue mineral analysis, would be advised to ensure you are not toxicated with any heavy metals or other substances. Copper for instance may be something by which you have an abundance of causing you grief!

The TMA will also tell you what your defficient in and will give you an idea of what program of diet and supplements you must be on.

Lastly, meditation and importantly breathe work (yes breathing!) is paramount!

Unless you are breathing properly (face it most people don't and don't even know it) you are going to have some serious implications concerning your health and toxicity which will manifest itself in not only exacerbation of hair loss but other issues as weight retention or the inability to gain healthy weight, ED, adrenal fatigue, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, bla bla bla the list goes on.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So said:
Honestly, remove the majority, and when I say majority I mean upwards of 90% of saturated fats and high glycemic index foods (sugary foods) and you will notice an improvement.

However to strengthen this improvement, you should detox, thoroughly and PROPERLY.

Cleansing your system will help. Taking the load of the Liver and Kidneys also is paramount. A colon cleanse would be preferable and a TMA, tissue mineral analysis, would be advised to ensure you are not toxicated with any heavy metals or other substances. Copper for instance may be something by which you have an abundance of causing you grief!The TMA will also tell you what your defficient in and will give you an idea of what program of diet and supplements you must be on.

Lastly, meditation and importantly breathe work (yes breathing!) is paramount!

Unless you are breathing properly (face it most people don't and don't even know it) you are going to have some serious implications concerning your health and toxicity which will manifest itself in not only exacerbation of hair loss but other issues as weight retention or the inability to gain healthy weight, ED, adrenal fatigue, diabetes, cancer, heart disease, bla bla bla the list goes on.

Where do you get these tests done? Dont tell me a chiropractor. I am interested in this.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had alot of luck with 2 horny goat weed pills 30 minutes before sex a

and Encyte which was good too.