Naz2x's Story - ( Been on big 3 since Aug 2008.)

naz2x

Reaction score
Hello people,

i am new to the forum, i have been on the big 3 since Aug 2008 which you already know as minoxidil, nizoral and fincar generic tablets. I am 28 years old and i have been losing my hair since 26 years and I only started do something last year.

My father is completely bald in his 50's and so was my grandfather r.i.p.
I had some shedding by using minoxidil and then i use nizoral to wash it out, quite a few hair fall out while showering out with nizoral. I sometimes use pregaine shampoo to thick up my hair and take fincar 3 times a week, i used to take fincar everyday but i slow down now.

My stuff

Fincar cut with a pill cutter.
kirkland minoxidil 5%.
Nizoral Shampoo and Pregaine shampoo.
Sometimes use Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance Shampoo 2 in1.

The below pic is from feb.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 3,164
Reaction score
Re: Been on big 3 since Aug 2008.

naz2x said:
Hello people,

i am new to the forum, i have been on the big 3 since Aug 2008 which you already know as minoxidil, nizoral and fincar generic tablets. I am 28 years old and i have been losing my hair since 26 years and I only started do something last year.

My father is completely bald in his 50's and so was my grandfather r.i.p.
I had some shedding by using minoxidil and then i use nizoral to wash it out, quite a few hair fall out while showering out with nizoral. I sometimes use pregaine shampoo to thick up my hair and take fincar 3 times a week, i used to take fincar everyday but i slow down now.

My stuff

Fincar cut with a pill cutter.
kirkland minoxidil 5%.
Nizoral Shampoo and Pregaine shampoo.
Sometimes use Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance Shampoo 2 in1.

Hi there Naz, can I ask why you chose to reduce finasteride everyday?

naz2x

Reaction score

Well my head feels like its been hit by a hammer and i get headaches and blurred vision, also i could say maybe its the job i do. I work nights most of the time and i feel best time to take fincar is at bed time on my days off.

I used to use Rogaine minoxidil 2%, which use to burn my head scalp and then i switched to Kirkland minoxidil 5% which i started yesterday and its seems to be more mildly to my head scalp.

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score

LOL....

thats not fincar thats causing those sides, its minoxidil. I had them too and they went away after I quit and stayed on fincar.

I too used to do night shifts and minoxidil kind of makes it worse with headaches and red eyes.

naz2x said:
Well my head feels like its been hit by a hammer and i get headaches and blurred vision, also i could say maybe its the job i do. I work nights most of the time and i feel best time to take fincar is at bed time on my days off.

I used to use Rogaine minoxidil 2%, which use to burn my head scalp and then i switched to Kirkland minoxidil 5% which i started yesterday and its seems to be more mildly to my head scalp.

naz2x

Reaction score
Hello people,

here is my hair update for july, I had a shower so my hair is wet. My hair still falls out when i combo it and also losing hair ground at the front side.

Attachments

• DSC00105.JPG
    DSC00105.JPG
    766.7 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC00109.JPG
    DSC00109.JPG
    665.5 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00111.JPG
    DSC00111.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00110.JPG
    DSC00110.JPG
    688.3 KB · Views: 178

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, might be worth taking a new set from a bit further out as the flash is distorting the pictures. Pick a spot where you can take photos every 1-2 months and take shots from a few different angles with and without flash. At the very least, you'll then be able to see how your progress is.

naz2x

Reaction score
My camera is not the best, but these pix look a bit better and i used nizoral shampoo yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC00104.JPG
    DSC00104.JPG
    649 KB · Views: 221
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 195

naz2x

Reaction score
This is without camera flash on.

Attachments

• back.JPG
    back.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 196
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 193
  • half of crown.JPG
    half of crown.JPG
    785.9 KB · Views: 218

naz2x

Reaction score
My 50 cent is that my hair loss from near the crown and losing hair from the front and temples, also coming to the 1 year mark so wot next shall i was thinking MSM and shave it off ?

Not feeling down i am keeping to the postive side....

naz2x

Reaction score
I hope these pix's are more clear and I have no clue what norwood I am and I neither know wot type of balding type i.e. diffusing hair loss.

My father has the horse shoe hair type now and any comments are welcomed and i am sorry if my english is bad, thanks for viewing and reading.

Attachments

• DSC00116.JPG
    DSC00116.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC00117.JPG
    DSC00117.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC00118.JPG
    DSC00118.JPG
    644.4 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00119.JPG
    DSC00119.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC00121.JPG
    DSC00121.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 170

naz2x

Reaction score
Well am all out of fincar now lol, i have to natural grow for a while for a 1 week or two.

Still using minoxidil and nizoral :innocent:

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
not usually good to go on and off treatments even for a week or two
but it looks like you willing to risk it

i anticipate a shed in 3-4 weeks

go take your pills

naz2x

Reaction score
I am waiting for resupply of fincar from inhouse and i took my last pill finasteride's two days ago. :(